Problems with... šŸŒ

Relax
Put a thick blanket on the bed, throw her on the blanked and pull out some massage oils.

Explore her body with your hands for an hour, tell her to oil your body, massage her with your body, rub your whole body on her body and the boner will come

Enjoy Sensuality Expirience Sexuality

3 Likes

Yeah that was basically what happened, without the massage oilā€¦
But then again, nooo way keep going :man_shrugging:

Did she play the Trumpet?

Did you turn the lamb??

Yes, definitely

What? :sweat_smile:

So it was already working and then stopped before it headed into the cave?

Clearly an anxiety problem.

• Fear of premature ejaculation
  • Fear of lack of performance (making her orgasm and whatnot)
  • Fear of judgment
  • Barriers to open your heart and self
  • The lot

One of these, many of these or all of these.

All good.
Itā€™ll be solved through your stack.

THE MOST important thing for limp dick syndrome once it occurs is that you act COMPLETELY normal with it.
I had this happen in the past. Worst thing is if you are weirded out by it because ā€œit never happenedā€ because then she feels bad about herself.
If your energy is weird, her energy will be weird.
Etc.
Just be brutally honest and tell her what youā€™re doing.

Running subliminal messaging to solve sexual issues/get better/improve sex-life and they currently work through isses.
THE MOST NORMAL THING in the world

Once I had this energy, my girl was much easier on it, and then it never happened from this point on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First time I was very much ok withā€¦ It happens once in a while :man_shrugging:

Second time after a few daya thoughā€¦ Ouch
And she obvioulsy asked if ā€œit is because of herā€¦ Or else?ā€

In Greece we put a lamb over the fire and turn it.

Did you try to give her direction

Tell her she has to massage you as long as you want,kiss your whole body for the next 15 min, pleasure you for hours, share intimacy and so on and so fort.

1 Like

No, at that point I was already deep into my mind

I have a problem that my dick isnt fully erect and i dont feel nothing unless i sqeeze the muscle of the penis, but when i do that it makes me cum very fast.

So i have prematue ejaculation, ed and desensitization.

Legacy of the spartan has increased my sex drive but it doesnt help the problems, i ordered a custom with legacy + diamond and i will tell you how diamond is helping once i see results.

1 Like

I had this after I came back from peru to Switzerland.

The first women I had sex with, my dick goes from super hard to limp in the first five min.

I told her that I worked the whole day and I am no more able to generate energy.
I gave her 3 min compliments.
I gave her a kiss and sayd goodbye.

After 2 months of hot burning Peruvian women these Swiss cold glacier water women are not enjoyable anymore.

2 Likes

Turn the lamb next time.

If it still doesnā€™t work you had at least a good time

I should mention also that both times I had really bad time getting to sleep afterwards (with her next to me).

So it can also be that I get in some sort of fight or flight because Iā€™m not used anymore to have a woman next to me

Try Ashwagandha, it lowers cortisol and fight or flight mode.

2 Likes

Depends on the poster.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you previously had this happen before or during the act with her (or others)?

If so, likely not recon.

As I said, two out of two with her

Very few times the rest of my life

Then to meā€¦

You answered your own question.

Sorry, I didnt see your replyā€¦

Iā€™m not sure what you mean here honestly

Understandable.

My logic was, if this issue has been between you and her primarily and youā€™ve not experienced it before, then the solution - to me - will be found by you looking at your dynamic with this woman.

That was the initial thought, of course.

Then, my mind goes immediately to other E.D. things I can think of, such as PMO, diet, stress, performance anxiety, desensitizationā€¦

So, my initial response (and this one) was simply a theory :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

In any case thanks for your point of view :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s called performance anxiety and itā€™s not as uncommon as you may think. I get it occasionally and it has nothing to do with your attraction to your woman. Instead, itā€™s your own level of comfort being sexual with that woman. For me the best thing is to never ā€œforceā€ sex, like donā€™t do it just for the sake of it, but let it happen. Sometimes my partner and I will be getting hot and heavy and I can just tell Iā€™m not ready, so I cool it off and wait. Sometimes till the next day. And then boom. The best sex ever just happens.

1 Like