Primarch's Khan Log

Introduction:

Decided to document my experience with Khan, I’ve been a long-time lurker and never really interacted much with the community here. I’m quite a lone wolf by nature, but can see the benefits of interaction here, both for accountability and for a second opinion to verify/question my reasoning.

I’m currently on my second cycle of Khan ST1 and LBFH. Current schedule is both titles every other day for 21 days, listening for 7 minutes of each title per listening day. Current plan is to run each stage of Khan for 3 cycles each. I haven’t got a fixed plan regarding secondary subliminals alongside Khan, so will be sticking to LBFH for the meantime, as I have greatly enjoyed running it.

Background:

26 year old male living in UK. INTJ Personality type. I have ADHD, plus some minor OCD and Aspergers tendencies.

Goals:

Improve social relations with others (I have always struggled with communication, although this is improving).

Improve dating life (I have quite little experience in this department).

Feel more at ease in the world (I was always quite a paranoid person and felt very distrustful of others).

Improve my sense of self-worth. I’ve always struggled with feelings of inadequacy, that I’m not good enough, and that I’m unintelligent. I do now believe these statements to be largely incorrect, although I still do have a tendency to downplay and scrutinise my abilities/cognition, especially when I make a mistake.

Develop my body/mind and become a strong, capable man.

Recover from previous trauma and let go of old hang-ups.

Conclusion:

My goals listed are rather vague, so I will need to consider how to make them more concrete and actionable.

Any suggestions or constructive criticism throughout the log is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to talking to you all,

Primarch

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Primarch. When you are done with Khan, you will become Jaghatai Khan ;). All the best.

3 Likes

Welcome Khan buddy!

Sounds delicious :slight_smile: I look forward to reading about your journey as times goes on!