Primal Seduction Qv2 by Dragonrider

Just wanted to point out that there’s a new subliminal in the Q store for customs called “solitude.” It’s to help turn loneliness into some of your favourite times.

1 Like

Yeeeeaaaa @aaa

I emptyed my shit bag from 13 generations on both sides mother/father and also my shit is to a good degree out of my system.

This process of emptying creates massive space in yourself

To give you an example 2 years ago at the last 30 min of a ceremony I saw in my vision a beautiful white/golden eagle I grabbed the eagle with my hand and pulled it down from the vision into my heart. The Eagle had no problem to live inside me but I had one: I could not bear it, it was to much for me, too good energy.

3 days ago I try that again but this time with a Entety that was 20 times bigger and made out of light with all glowing colors. I pulled it from the visions into my body and after 5 min I realesed it back into the vision. It was no problem this time I dominated it easyl.

2 years ago I woud eat and pull everything into me if I could. But now my default state is so good that it wasn’t even in my interest to do something like that.

THE FARTHING :joy::joy::joy:

I had my first psycodelic trip with 14 years and I did it until 18, then stopped until 3 years ago. I am 34 years old now.

I did drink a couple of times in these 3 years but it dose not matter how much you drink,it matters with whom and what you drink.

For example there is a lady in an island near iquitos she lives there and her life is in the medicine. She drank over 1000 times in the last 15 years and is a shaman herself but my energy is stronger than hers, because of what and with whom I drink😉

3 Likes

@Billions

Thank you for your help
I already have it in my Dragon Reborn st 2custom

Thanks, I really aprecheate your sharp eye

@friday @aaa @RVconsultant @Hermit @Tobyone

2.oktober is the next trip.

I already have people booked theyr flights

If you wana participate pm me

If someone else has interest pm me

And let’s Rock N Roll

2 Likes

hi Dragonrider :slight_smile:

Thank you for the invite, I appreciate it.

This time not but certainly interested in exploring this further in the near future.

1 Like

This Journal is closed

I quote all the important Post into the new Journal

please excuse me that I don’t quote your post, I personally like it very much if you post something in my journals
Your posts are important to me

The new Journal goes under the name of : The Pleasure of Push n Pull

Its a 4 Custom Journey

@RVconsultant

I want this journal closed

Thank you

Closed as per request of original poster.