Primal Q Discussion

I never used stage 2 and 3

:open_mouth: 10 khans :open_mouth:

I have discussed with people using StarkQ, to understand their experiences better.

And so far, I am 90% sure StarkQ has the Wu Wei feeling.

I cannot know whether it is EXACTLY how Primal feels, because I have not tested StarkQ. But I can confirm that StarkQ has a lot of Wu Wei, while EmperorQ for example is like a stern boss whipping you into action :smiley: Whereas StarkQ seduces you to act through sheer happiness.

I cannot confirm how much ā€œflow with lifeā€ StarkQ has. Because Primal was a totally sense of flowing with life, enjoying that flow, and a complete and amazing total embodiment of something @SaintSovereign and @Fire are very familiar with, the concept of True Will.

True Will

A moment-to-moment path of action that operates in perfect harmony with Nature.
Acting in alignment with Nature, just as a stream flows downhill, with neither resistance nor ā€œlust for resultsā€.

I hope PrimalQ will keep this!

4 Likes

Do you still socialize? Itā€™s has heavy social influence scripting, Iā€™m waiting for the lockdown to be over. After that, Iā€™ll try start.

Letā€™s get back to PrimalQ. I would also like spiritual scripting in it to align with effortless seduction.

2 Likes

Thank you @AMASH for your deep insights.

1 Like

Does Primal have any scripting to guide you to finding your purpose in life similar to ascension? Iā€™m on the fence on whether to add ascension or primal back into my stack, I like everything about primal and becoming who you are meant to be but I also want to find my purpose and path in life.

Sounds more like stark and ascension

Primal is all sexual and social scripting I think

1 Like

Can i balance it well by mixing primary and emperor?

Thatā€™s a good mix. Itā€™s been documented before.

Emperor and Wanted have probably been used together as well, but I havenā€™t read those journals. Do you think that combo would give you what you desire?

I imagine that if you listen to Emperor and DIAMOND, youā€™ll at some point be forced to find a way toā€¦relieve tension. :wink:

Oh, and Sex Mastery. Andā€¦ Sex & Seductionā€¦