Primal old version + Positive affirmation

Did you try his magnetic mindset program? Does it actually work?

Who exactly is this Cory guy you are talking about?

It is been so long now that I am listening PSIT. Time for a small update.

First things is that I became very, very, very handsome, and my body language is very sexy. I can see it myself in front of the mirror, but I have girls checking me out ALL THE TIME. Much more than before.

The best is during my days off when I am not listening to any subs for 2 days, the second day it is like everyone is looking at me, men and women. Gaze of attraction from women mostly or curiosity.

I started to get approached by women since the last 2 weeks, at least 1 every 2-3 days, when I am out by myself or with friends. Tonight I was in a bar with one of my date and a group a girl approached her just to tell my date to be careful with me or else they will kidnap me. They were a little bit drunk but we had a funny conversation after that.

Yesterday a girl in super sexy yoga pants asked me where I am coming from out of nowhere when I was taking out my dog, I felt intense curiosity from her and attraction. I didnt take her number neither try anything cause I am so overwhelmed and have no time to have new dates.

So it is very funny how this subs affect me, I thought it will make me take action a lot and be super talkative, but I became even more motivated to take care of myself and do everything to be a better man, including eating healthy, going to gym 5 times a week, taking care of my skin with new cream, meet more friends, bought at least 4000 euros of clothes the last 2 months, travelling a lot even during this COVID time in Europe, going to hairdresser every 10 days, working more and have a goal to earn more than ever.

I am feeling so horny too, and couldn’t last that long in bed due to this excitation so I started using sex mastery and have some small result the past 2 weeks.

Anyway I love this subs and will not switch this one until I am dry squeezed by women.

Oh and the quality of women are very good too, much more better than before, kind of girl that all men would dream to marry cause they are just perfect (at least for me). I guess it is the law of attraction, you get better in life cause you become better. So I became super picky but I am still dating multiple girls easily.

I started to use libertine ultima V2 too and it is perfect with PSIT. PSIT is giving me all the motivation to get better, and make me handsome and sexy externally, and libertine ultima make me feel super attractive and sexy inside me. BEST COMBO EVER.

12 Likes

I don’t want to sound narcissist, but I noticed something when I made a selling live webinar like I do once every 2 weeks.

I saw for the past 4 months since I started primal seduction : Iron Throne, an increase in sell per customer.

I am closing around 6% of the people now when I am live. Before it was 2 to 3%. Doesnt sound a lot of improvment but when you are selling High ticket program at 1470 euros. It is more than an annual salary for most people living in france of increase.

So I guess selling something and being attractive matter a lot. My business is going strongggg.

I want to switch to Khan when I am looking at all the review. But then I am like “I already have a lot of great results. Why take the risk”

I need to think about it.

Anyway it was just a tips for people in sales here or that is making a living with their social skill.

3 Likes