Primal nights vs sex mastery

Are these titles similar or vastly different, waiting for the upgraded SM so wondering if better to stick with PN or switch to SM later down the line .

Sexual Mastery is completely about improving sexual technique(s).

Primal Nights is an attractant that can also improve your sex, based off of reports I’ve read.

So, if you’re looking for people to have sex with, go with Primal Nights. If you already have someone you’re having sex with, Sexual Mastery.

The @AnswerGroup may have insights I don’t, though.

3 Likes

Does SM improve your technique over time, constant listening or is it used before a night with a woman or women? Asking cause I would stack them both with Diamond and use them before a night out…

It’s Zero Point. So meant to be used as part of a stack. Not just before going out.

1 Like

Gratitude, A stack is then, or perhaps a custom, we shall see when time permits.

I stacked PN and SM before. It’s great.

2 Likes

How many cycles, or did you see results right away?

2 Wednesdays. Got attention from a few women that if I were in a position would’ve pursued.

PN is a great attractant. SM instills a sort of confidence that affects the aura.

2 Likes

I never understood why technique was mentioned more than performance in the sales page.