Pride Unbroken & The Worthiness Recalibration (redundant?)

That something I really like about this community
Seeing grown man express generate appreciation and support for each other.

I admire your commitment. That’s definitely something I aspire to.

4 Likes

@Forexpreneur,

This abandonment issue is the hardest one I’ve ever faced, even where I’m trying to avoid thinking about it today while I’m at work.

I’m just kind of off since this is actually the cornerstone of everything I’ve both avoided and attacked all of my life. It’s the pain point.

With that, I admit that I’m scared, but maybe I should really focus on that using subliminals. As a person who loves easy answers, this one is easy. But but but it’s scary.

As I began writing this, I remember feeling the value of a group. We all may be going through the same stuff, but feeling not alone helps tremendously.

Thank you for raising this issue up. Truly.

3 Likes

You are very welcome my friend. I look forward to continue to read about your journey in your journal.

1 Like

Thank you @Lion This was a lesson to me that I should include the really deep stuff in my journal. This was healing both for myself and @subliminalguy .

Plus, thanks to @subliminalguy I learned a new question that absolutely cuts to the chase and makes me seriously ponder my feelings

So simple yet one I couldn’t ignore.

3 Likes

From qOS:

Summary

No, they wouldn’t be redundant. They both rest on a sense of inherent worth, but each one deals with a different injury and points that worth in a different direction.

Pride Unbroken is about worth that was damaged by how other people treated you. That includes being left, ignored, passed over, or made to feel you never mattered. It may help you let go of the worthlessness, powerlessness and indignation those experiences leave behind. It may also help you reconnect with a healthy, positive pride that doesn’t depend on how anyone treated you. Its territory is relational: your worth in the face of other people.

The Worthiness Recalibration is about worth that has become tied to earning. That is the quiet belief that abundance has to be justified through struggle, achievement or validation. It may help you release those beliefs, so that receiving feels natural rather than something you have to qualify for. Its territory is your worth in relation to what you allow yourself to receive.

Put simply, one addresses “I wasn’t valued” and the other addresses “I have to earn it.” The two often feed each other. Someone who was made to feel insignificant frequently ends up believing they have to prove themselves before they’re allowed to have anything. Running both in one custom covers the same root from two sides and doesn’t repeat the same work.

One honest note on The Worthiness Recalibration. The self-worth it nurtures is real and general in nature, but the module is aimed at wealth and receiving. I’d treat any wider life benefit as a welcome extension, not as what it’s built for. Since you’re working on both areas, it earns its place. Pride Unbroken is the one carrying the broader, personal side of the worth work in your build.

7 Likes

Thank you very much SaintSoverign. Such a powerful explanation. I am absolutely looking forward to this build.

It is going to be some serious work but since I plan to run this for a couple of years I’m ready for it and am looking forward to letting the true me shine.

3 Likes