Popping my topic virginity 💦 (name suggestion)

So, I just viewed the summary on my profile and realized that I have not created a single topic on this forum.

So a ratio of 43.8K posts read vs 0.0 created topics means I’m a lurker :relieved:

Lurk

I recently created and received a custom with the following 17 modules:

Renaissance Man Core
EGO ADSUM
Everpresent
Gratitude Embodiment
Chosen of Venus
Blue Skies
Joe de Vivre
Carpe Diem
The Flow
Elegance
Stress Displacement
Deep Sleep
Dream Traveler
Faith Unyielding
Inner Voice
Tyrant
Mosaic

The goal was to create a light custom with only one core. The aim of this one is as a supplement to my current and future stacks as a lubricant with inward focus.

My thoughts of the synergy behind the modules:

The sales copy for Renaissance Man really felt like the best matching core for this one ->Shattering all boundaries of creativity, self-expression and innovation.

I have come to realize the last couple of months that I need way more sleep on sublimnals(especially the Dragon), so Deep sleep and Dream Traveler felt like a good combo to increase the quality during Sandman hours.

Gratitude Embodiment, Chosen of Venus and Blue Skies for digging deeper into the mysteries of love and what it can bring into my life not just on a mental plane but also on a spiritual plane.

Ego Adsum and Everpresent for greater presence considering I am doing a lot of meditational work on this and relaxation.

Joe de Vivre, Carpe Diem, The Flow and Elegance together for that feeling of peace, motivation and just overall flow during my waking hours.

Inner Voice and Stress Displacement for transmuting negative thought patterns and turning any signs of stress into positive emotions.

Tyrant which I love together with Faith Unyielding to create a stronger belief in my reality.

Mosaic for for better integration and smoothness between modules.

Was temted to add Empath but opted not to because of it being mostly included in Renaissance Man and to keep the subliminal lighter.

I am looking for a suitable name for this subliminal? For the time being I named it Kärleksmums(swedish word the cake “love treats”,) which I feel is quite silly but also amusing :smile:

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Toyed around with words like Elegance, Tranquility, Serenity and Inicio(latin for inspired.) But it all sounds so weird together.

4 Likes

The One Who Lives For The Moment.

2 Likes

How about the “Let’s Fuck This Day in the Mouth” subliminal?

1 Like

7 Likes

Haha, in some fvcked up non-sexual way I like that name :smile:

3 Likes

yeah%20boi

Very proud of myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fantastic custom. You could name it ErosQ after the god of love.

1 Like

If you don’t take the name, I will for my next alpha-based custom :wink:

1 Like

Davinci’s Satori :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: Eros is something that crossed my mindscape with another custom in mind. Great suggestion @Lion.

We might have to duel over this one :crossed_swords:

Oh, this one I like. Some Japanese Zen :metal::clap:

2 Likes

Here’s some other suggestions

Epiphany
Agape
Eros’s Insight
Insight of Eros
Hephaestus Q (was considered the god of art in Greece)

1 Like

Oh more goodies :blush: You’re good at these name thingis…

The description os Agape is amazing "Greco-Christian term referring to unconditional love, “the highest form of love, charity” and “the love of God for man and of man for God.”

Maybe combining that one with something fitting. Maybe infinity?

1 Like

With Mosaic and RM, I’m guessing those would help glue everything together.

Yeah, it’s been great so far. The bodily relaxation and just an overall sense of flow so far, but still early on but it looks promising :slight_smile:

1 Like

Infinite Agape

Eternal Agape

Agape continuum

boundless Agape

Agape Unbound

Agape Unleashed

Agape Ouroboros

Ouroboros Agape

lol throwing some new iterations out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I first read Infinite Agape I read Gape lol… Not at all a reference to something I might have misclicked on during my old past time of intensive computer screen watching growing up :joy:

I was thinking maybe keeping Davinci together with Agape?