PLEASE READ: ZP v2 Upgrades Complete

With crossed fingers, I’m pleased to announce that ALL titles have been upgraded to ZP v2. The titles that were originally named “experimental” have the proper names. Some of the titles have minor, minor upgrades – nothing that would noticeably change your experience, but if you’d like to redownload them just to get the proper filenames, please feel free to do so. If you get any permission errors or the such, please PM me directly, do NOT post screenshots.

Please note that all new titles will be released in ZP v2 format, even on the Q Store. We are essentially “sunsetting” v1, basically recommending that everyone move to the ZP v2 versions of their titles. There’s been a number of questions about the difference between ZP v1 and v2, and though we’ve answered it here before, those answers are spread across multiple threads. Let’s summarize everything here, so when we start talking about new tech and services, there’s a central point of reference.

When we first tested Zero Point, it came in two versions (as our testers can verify): ZP Standard and ZPPF. ZPPF stood for “Zero Point Primer and Flow.” Basically we split the primer and the subliminal’s core scripting into two files. You’d run the primer once or twice a week and the “flow” during the rest of your listening time. ZP Standard was one file, with the primer and “flow” in a single script.

The primer was what we once called the “standard script.” It contained all of the “general” scripting that could apply to almost any title. For example, both Limitless AND True Sell – though they have differing goals – benefits from light alpha scripting, confidence, etc. Also had cognitive enhancement, flow states, etc.

ZPS outperformed ZPPF by a huge margin, no matter how much we tried to adjust the listening ratio between the “primer” and the “flow” files, so we went with ZPS. ZPv1 worked well, but we noted a number of instances where individuals would have alpha recon on a title that shouldn’t necessarily trigger it.

That’s when we started testing shortening the primer to how it would affect results. That ended up turning into a massive undertaking, as we decided to just shorten the primer to the absolute minimum, and then just rewrite major parts of the scripts and add what was taken out of the primer, but completely personalized to the title.

Using the Limitless example again, we would rewrite the alpha scripting to fit that particular title EXACTLY, with very less “generalized” scripting and released those titles as the ZP Experimentals. We immediately saw the reduction of recon and people reporting outstanding results.

We won’t have this issue with ZP v3, which I anticipate will change the game for good. After ZP v3’s release, we will be (most likely) operating on a yearly upgrade cycle, as upgrading has become a bit difficult. I’m currently developing a tool that will allow me to upgrade every title in Q AND perform the proper actions on the backend with a single click, but that’s a secondary goal.

60 Likes

Nailed it!

3 Likes

I can already hear competition crying and whining from here, about how @SaintSovereign and @Fire (those agents of the Dark Side) are ruining the sub game for everyone. :joy:

5 Likes

You forgot to mention

Again again again again

4 Likes

I assume that this is because it’s already extremely difficult to upgrade something that’s already this freakin’ good.

I mean seriously, what else can be done at this point?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

With everything updated… are you going to be releasing newer titles at a more consistent basis now that the technology has been dialed in?

Really looking forward to more niche titles like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Mastery, and other Mastery X products.

Roll on ZP v3 !

5 Likes

Ahh, I now understand my dilemma. I was running RoM V2, Wanted V2, but Stark was still V1…THAT is what caused my recon today. I ran Stark V1 and RoM (which is V2) in the same day.

Well, thanks for the info. It literally came on the EXACT day that I needed to figure this out.

Boxing Mastery as well?

Just confirming. I don’t own it.

:rofl:

4 Likes

I remember Saint saying that V3 might be one 3 minute loop that works for a month.

I hope I am not quoting this wrongly @SaintSovereign
Or maybe that changed.

But I guess they’re constantly working on this.
We’re getting closer to this:
the-matrix-neo

9 Likes

Loved that scene. All Neo could say in response to “ready for more?” was “Hell yes. Hell yes.”

1 Like

I think it was once a week. But must admit am not sure.

2 Likes

Bro these micro loop theory getting outta hand

1 Like

can we have a feature which mutes out certain words?

You’d have to ask the creators of Discourse for that one.

It isn’t a theory :wink: It works for many people.

This one is regarding the full runtime of the ZP v3 audio. It might be a 3 min track. Not confirmed but I remember SaintSovereign saying something like this.

But it’s a long time away

2 Likes

if there is a 3 min track im just gonna stick with ZP v2

I mean it can be done…

For example my first ever sub was [producer’s product and name removed]

That sub was 3 mins, and I could consciously hear the affirmations

And it hit me like a cup of coffee lmao

Unless sub club moves to that format I don’t see that being effective