PLEASE READ: Q-Programmer's First Day

We’re pleased to announce that Q-Programmer – the man behind the Quintessence software – has officially joined Subliminal Club as a full time programmer. He’s not only going to help with Q, but also any future apps / other digital experiences we wish to develop.

I’ve personally known Q-Programmer for some 20 years now, and I’ll be the first to tell you just how brilliant he is. When we were developing the Quintessence software, he hunted down (EDIT: and I mean HUNTED them down, didn’t take no for an answer, lol) professors, sound designers, etc. to get the information we needed. He also learned advanced sound design principles to get the job done.

He’s also an outstanding writer and has given some great feedback on our scripts. I’m not sure if he’ll be on the forum much, as he stays busy – both programming and in his local community – but let’s give him a warm welcome!

51 Likes

Welcome Q programmer it is such an honour to have you here. Saint will tell you i am veteran sub user. I joined SC years ago and helped test and give feedback on the legendary emperor product.

5 Likes

We have heard so much about you from SaintSovereign, Q Programmer (good things only of course). And so it is nice to meet you on the forum. Welcome!

Hope to see you around cause I always believe that we can learn a lot from those who have a strong work ethic and who are talented in their respective fields.

Do you use any of the subliminals here? Do share cause am all ears.

10 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome, Saint!

$ echo “hello Sub Club world”

And I do use some of the subliminals here! I’ve run several in the past, and I’m currently running Chosen + occasionally Diamond + a very experimental custom specifically for me that the team is helping me develop, currently codenamed “Omnia.”

50 Likes

Welcome Q programmer @CatalystPrime :partying_face: thank you for your hard work​:grin:

4 Likes

Welcome Q programmer!
Thanks for supporting Fire & Saint!!image

11 Likes

Welcome Q Programmer! Can’t wait to see the things you’ll develop.

4 Likes

Glad to have the presence of the person behind the Q machine here :muscle:

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome, Q Programmer!

since everyone might be interested, could you tell us more about your custom, please?

4 Likes

Indeed, welcome @CatalystPrime it’s great to meet you here :beers:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Do you allow the programmer to write any code or program themselves or are you and Fire doing that yourselves?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @CatalystPrime :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome @CatalystPrime

3 Likes

Welcome @CatalystPrime and great to hear that you are also using subs to improve your life.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family! 👨‍👩‍👦🤝

4 Likes

Welcome @CatalystPrime . Really enjoy this community so far.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CatalystPrime …your work is massively appreciated here :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

Looking forward to seeing what you guys cook up for the future.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, we’ve all been enjoying the fruits of your labor for quite some time now, so believe me when I say it’s truly great to meet you!

And yes, I’d also love to hear more about your custom… I’m an engineer (who is largely clueless when it comes to coding much beyond hello world programs lol) but I always really enjoy hearing about the behind-the-scenes tech stuff - whatever isn’t classified, of course.

edit: I forgot some words before… oops.

4 Likes

@CatalystPrime Good to have you on board!

4 Likes

@CatalystPrime …Welcome!! Happy to have you here.

Btw are you intp?

4 Likes