PLEASE READ: Policy Updates to Quintessence Customs

I would only add to it the wisdom of the west paired up with the wisdom of the east: never give up on yourself and always surrender to life.

:blush:

2 Likes

How many core should I put if am planning three different full 20 modules custom subliminal?

What is the max cores at qtks subs?

Max 2 cores per custom.
1 core is also acceptable, depending what you’re going for.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl: This made me imagine you as some sort of subliminal Willy Wonka with top hat and all.

3 Likes

“You stole the fizzy-lifting drink. Good DAY to you, sir!”

3 Likes

Love that movie

I thought with EoG and Khan that the first stage (healing) was not included in the fourth stage. Is that true or is my understanding of EoG and Khan outdated?

@SaintSovereign

My understanding is that the first stage is not 100% healing scripting. So by streamlined version, they probably mean “what is in stage one other than the healing scripting”.

When Zp v3, could we upgrade the ZP v2 customs using the discounted rebuildes?

second this.

i’m considering ordering a custom, but i won’t do that if ZPv3 is close to the release. @SaintSovereign , should I be a little patient in this case or no?

3 Likes

Is some sort of provision that could be made for a married couple? I had ordered a custom for my wife in the past, and she’s expressing interest in a new one, likely because I’m putting one together for myself. :slight_smile:

I fully appreciate and understand why this policy is in force. Exposing someone to subs without consent is bad juju. I would find it bad as well for my wife to purchase modules I already have access to.

Could some sort of permission form or waiver or Zoom call/phone call be put in place? Perhaps on a “per order” basis or some such? I figured it was worth it to ask.

1 Like

The other thought that pops into my mind is someone - potentially, anyway - purchasing a custom, and then re-selling it to someone at a higher price.

1 Like

haven’t even thought about it :thinking:

I submitted a ticket regarding my post here, and this is the reply:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and seeking clarification on our policies. I appreciate your understanding of our efforts to maintain a secure and responsible environment for using our subliminal audio.

Regarding the name matching policy, it is a fundamental requirement for each order that the name listed on a custom order matches the name on the account. Unfortunately, we are unable to make exceptions to this rule. This is crucial to ensure that subliminal audio is used responsibly and with consent.

We understand your consideration for your wife’s interest in the subliminal modules. However, each module is personalized and tailored to the individual’s needs, and aligning the name on the order with the account is a crucial step in this process.

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

3 Likes

Would recommend creating a separate Q Store account for your partner.

If you want elite discounts on your new account (based on forum post counts) and are concerned about having to purchase modules twice, that would be worth submitting a support ticket).

5 Likes