PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

Here is how I think about it. Officially, Sage is not a booster. The rest are, unless you run maybe 2 or 3 loops of an Ultima a day, and then you may need more rest days to process the loops.

If you run an Ultima program, and you find it draining (as Paragon might be), forget about “booster”. Focus on how you are responding to it and stay within the recommendations.

Also I’ve found running more than 3 Ultimas in a day can be very fatiguing.

Does that help clarify?

4 Likes

Yes sir, thank you.

1 Like

Hey guys! Can I mix in a standard q and terminus square in my stack?

Keeping in mind the 2 days gap for terminus

You could, but in Qv2 a Terminus2 may not be the best idea in the world. Unless you’re just “doing it for Science”.

5 Likes

@Malkuth Hey man!! Thanks for the answer!! I was actually asking this question on behalf of my cuz @mecharc

1 Like

Yes.

No minimum gap for now.

There is evidence that a gap of 15-30 minutes between loops could decrease stonewalling and reconciliation. Not enough evidence for us to make an official recommendation, however.

Elixir, yes. Paragon… not quite. I guess that’s the exception to the rule. We made it an Ultima because we wanted to maximize the healing.

Yes, it’s a main. With DR, we were also testing the Ultima technology. DRU works very well as a main if you’re run through the entire program at least once.

11 Likes

Do you consider creating titles that have this gap already built into the actual file?

Because for example I am running my subliminal overnight on my iPhone through AudioShare and there is no way I can include another empty title to create a gap between subs. Would be pretty handy to have this option when creating customs for example.

Looks like stacking Paragon, DRU and SGU would be a great healing journey.

1 Like

Here you go.

30 minutes of silence .mp3. Courtesy of Audacity

p.s. I’ve never used this anonymous free hosting feature before. So make sure your anti-whatever software is all active.

1 Like

Haha. You didn’t have to create this.

A google search for “silent mp3 file” would’ve gotten you
this Github page with blank audios of various lengths.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

No, I meant that those minutes of silence are directly built into each sub.

For example, instead of 60 minutes the whole title is now 80 minutes and you can pick (or not pick) and customize this option for every custom you create.

With AudioShare you can only loop one title, not stack multiple. And AudioShare is the only good option for subliminals currently.

Other option would be to create a feature in the LIFEcharger app to simulate AudioShare but allows stacking and looping of multiple titles.

The work around for AudioShare is to just add multiple copies of the track that you wished to loop. (i.e. if you would have looped Emperor 2x, you just add it to the playlist twice.)

File sizes aren’t very large so it’s not usually a problem.

And Qv2 tracks are so potent that the 24-hour perpetual loops of yesteryear no longer make sense.

My opinion, of course.

1 Like

Good workaround, thank you!

1 Like

:+1: I’m actually on the train listening to Dragon Fire on AudioShare right now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve never understood how to make playlists to AudioShare, do you have to click the play button from the first track? But if so, how do you reduce the volume? Because if I click back or whatever it stops the sub from playing again for me.

P.s. Peeps, I’m doing the Advanced Listening Pattern which I was guided to. I’m excited to update.

That my friend sounds like a great idea.

Exactly.

You just upload tracks into the same folder. Click the play button next to any track and AudioShare will play that track and all of the ones after it.

You’re talking about the independent, internal volume of the AudioShare app. You have to set that in advance by going into any individual track and adjusting the volume. Then you exit back out to the list of all tracks. AudioShare will remain at whatever volume you chose. If you quit out of the app and reset it (by swiping up the way you do in iOS), the volume will be reset to max.

Once you’ve started playing all of those tracks in order, you cannot adjust the volume without interrupting play. If you’re playing one individual track, then you can loop it, adjust the volume on the fly, and whatever else. These are just the limitations of AudioShare.

This is going to be interesting. Look forward to your update. Qv2 listening is still a new territory.

Add Rebirth to that and you have my current stack.

1 Like

guys, did anyone notice after switching to this new pattern from the old legacy advanced one 5/2

that when you wake up, you feel a bit more tired? or that you could use more sleep? its like you can sleep more and your body tells you to do so,

even if you slept for 8 hours

you would feel like you could use 2 hours more , something like that

i used something simmilar, when i used to overload myself with loops i would wakeup fatiuged as hell like im some kind of slime groggy as hell, but this is like 60% less than that

i dont feel groggy but it feels like i could use more sleep, and even if i wake up like lets after an 8 hour sleep and i sleep for an extra 2 hours, it feels like i could sleep more

its like your hungry for sleep, anyone had this before?

1 Like

How do you find your current stack then? What’s your listening pattern?

How about adding Elixir or LD?

1 Like