PLEASE READ: Info on Support

Just a reminder – the official method of support is by submitting a ticket at: https://www.subliminalclub.com/support/ – and our official response time is 1-3 business days (M-F).

I have allowed people to direct message me and receive limited support, but I’m starting to get more demanding, smart mouthed responses when I don’t respond within a few hours. We appreciate everyone’s patronage, but I receive 20-30 messages a day, some of them consisting of very, very long questions and messages. It’ll take awhile to read and respond to those.

Going forward, anyone who sends me a rude, smart mouthed message will be blocked from PMing me in the future, and if this trend continues, I may have to restrict PMs altogether. I understand that when building a stack or ordering a custom, you want to ensure that you’re making the best decision, but getting upset and harassing the staff when we don’t respond immediately doesn’t help your case. It frustrates us, and then you receive a less thoughtful reply. So, let’s all be patient and refrain from sending rude comments.

Thanks!

16 Likes

I understand people possibly getting frustrated but they have to look at the bigger picture which is the amount of PMs you must get daily with others asking you questions too. This has always been on my mind when I send you message.

If and whenever you or Fire not managed to reply to my messages, most of which you have both have by the way, I just assume you’re super busy and continue my life. I don’t understand the need for rude responses.

Thank you for the info on support, I’ll be sure to pass it through there it I have any questions and save up on questions I have so I’m not repeatedly using the service and taking time out of someone else’s questions.

Thank you again @Fire and @SaintSovereign for always providing the best and giving your all for us - regardless of how hard working and busy you guys are.

Massive thank you for to the continue for helping us all too.

5 Likes

Yes, just to reiterate – if you use the support form, you’ll definitely get an answer within 1-3 business days. We attempt to answer all PMs within that time period too, but people are starting to snap at me after a single day.

5 Likes

We may need to create a special section:

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I saw this coming yesterday, suddenly had a vision of this

I see we are having a few psychics on our forum now officially

On the other hand, sorry to hear this

Thanks for your support and friendly help and conversations with us all and I hope it continues. We appreciate it!

3 Likes

If you don’t play by the rules the game will teach you:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign i will always choose the official route for support however occasionally i might appeal to your nice, kind, gentleman like nature :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahaha – please don’t take this as a “don’t PM me,” that’s not the case. It’s, “don’t curse me out if I don’t respond in a day, lol.”

10 Likes

I believe the first things every subliminal users need to learn is to be patient:

• Be patient to stick to a title long enough (at least 1 month) to see the results.
  • Be patient to experiment and find out the optimal usage and subs for personal needs.
  • Be patient and help other members with their questions too.

I know many people have tough situations, BUT BEING RUSH AND DEMANDING will not solve any problems. How can people use subs and get results when they cannot wait 3 days for a reply? It will be better to let people learn to be patient, which will help them in the long term.

@SaintSovereign Does this forum have a pinning function so that important rules and messages are always on top? It will be very helpful if you let this topic on top of Questions And Comments section.

Best,

2 Likes