PLEASE READ: Express Charges on Customs

Just a note to clarify again:

If you order an express custom and it doesn’t arrive on time, the express charge will be automatically refunded and your custom enters the standard order queue – meaning 3-5 business days. Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that the express charge is refunded and your order goes out that day.

We are currently experiencing extremely high load mixed with a widespread internet connectivity issue (the entire area is having outages and very low speeds), and we are quite backlogged. We believe this will be resolved within the next few days. Customs are still being delivered, but it may take the entire 3-5 day waiting period, or an additional day after that.

As such, the express service is currently suspended. Please remain patient as we are working pretty much around the clock to get everything out.

13 Likes

while you are here, could you say, if QL covers Index Gate objectives?

2 Likes

It does not. Index Gate is its own unique title.

8 Likes

We had a partial restoration of service for awhile and we were able to clear up much of the backlog. Next day service is still suspended, but we should now be able to hit standard speed targets (3-5 business days) on time.

4 Likes

Hey Saint is normal that an order says it’s complete but the custom doesn’t show up in the mailbox, I checked everywhere, is there something I’m missing?

@SaintSovereign the custom is still not there even if it says the order is completed is that normal or should I create a support ticket for this?

PM me your order number. Also check your spam. The order comes from “[email protected]

1 Like

Order #2025729

Checked spam nothing there as well

Hey @SaintSovereign and sorry to disturb you. Any updates on this?

Checking into it now. One sec. You PMed me your order number?

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yeah pmed it with the subject title being “Order #2025729 - Can’t find custom”

Q Status is now normal. We are on target for 3-5 business days for standard delivery. Express service is restored.

5 Likes