PLEASE READ: Exciting Development

Congrats SC ! I am bored of these lazy people who are stealing the work of others ! 2 days ago I discovered that one of my papers was copied and pasted in a blog with no aknowledgement for the original author, grrrr ! I will tell them to buy RM and be their own authors/creators :grin:

2 Likes

Hah actually though. I hope SC releases their next big thing before it all goes down. That, and that they’re scripting themselves into manifesting the optimal outcome :smiley:

1 Like

No energy? They’ve got lots of it in the form of oil.

Though they aren’t really encouraging technological advancements.

Ya’ll chill with the conspiracy theories. If the government wanted us to disappear, they wouldn’t need to wait for us to patent a build method, lol.

Not to mention, as someone who has built and tested a lot of subliminals – there are better and more effective weapons. No Manchurian Candidate stuff here.

4 Likes

Subliminal Club is like the Wu-Tang-Clan, ain’t nuttin to fuck wit.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign can we have an official thread to discuss the next big advancements? There was the Q thread and the Ultima thread but both are fairly outdated now…

4 Likes

what is solace?

New kind of audio tech, coinciding with a new mask. It hasn’t yet been revealed what’s improved with it but the flood of results indicate something definitely is different :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I can almost assure you, they’ve already got really effective subs in their arsenal for training and other purposes. They’re probably better we can imagine with the virtually unlimited budget and all.

1 Like

Can you please direct me towards the journaling exercise by Simon, I lost it and now cant find it.

where we write our dreams and fantasies and why they wont come true.

thank you

1 Like

Here you go

3 Likes

thanks man… found it too! lol

I’ve created a post about it… please check out and comment if you can!

1 Like

How many Floppy Disks will it take to store just one Q subliminal?

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fewer than this: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Solace

My, now dead, uncle who was a coder through his life, started his career with cards like these.

1 Like

The likelihood of the government forcing the disappearance of SC is about as far fetched as 5G helping to spread covid-19. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys, now finally we’ll know the real names behind Saint and Fire!

Great News, haha.

4 Likes

That’s great news! So happy for you! (and for all the rest of us here in the SubClub, since we can get more of your awesome stuff! :rofl:)

Welcome back! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like