PLEASE READ: Changes are coming to the Q-Store

something like this?

1 Like

Thank you for that concrete visual example!

English not being a phonetic language, some of us might be worried if the name is being picked up accurately in terms of the desired pronunciation. It would be great if customers are able to specify the pronunciation in writing in some way, verify the result, and then have it included in the custom.

Question for @Fire and @SaintSovereign please see above.

Is there an approx ETA for automatic name embedded main titles? I was gonna buy Alchemist but if that’s weeks away I’ll wait, if it’s months away I’ll buy it and get started.

Also will we be able to get free name embedded updates of titles we already own or will we need to purchase them again for name embed versions? Thank you

Here:smiley:

Yes Bro that’s correct :grin:

These changes have to be rolled out in stages, y’all. For now, there will be a new link somewhere in the site that will show you the modules you’ve licensed. You’ll hit “Add to Cart” on the ones you want in the build, click Build Options, fill out the form as usual (except you’ll no longer fill out which modules you want included) and pay. That’s it. It’s not complicated at all, and it’s a huge workflow upgrade than the current method.

6 Likes

Not in the near future.

Is the change rolled out, I can’t see the link to the module which I have already liscenced :open_mouth:

Not rolled out yet. It’ll be a few days.

3 Likes

I think this is going to help speed up orders too.

Going back to my decision to go shopping at Q after I’ve had 2 pints…

Can there be a workflow of something like:

Step one: purchase any new modules you wish to put in your custom by doing XYZ

Step two: select which of your newly purchased modules you wish to put in your new custom and put them in the cart

Step three: click here to see ones you’ve already purchased and select the ones you wish to put in your custom by putting them in your cart

Step four: select your build options

etc.

I mean so easy and failsafe that if I had 3 pints at this point I could still do it without making a mistake.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign or @Fire, can we still get the regular Limit Destroyer module in the Q-store, I’d like to include it within my Custom but similar to Godlike Masculinity it appears to be removed?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, @Fire

Petition to bring back stacking modules Godlike Masculinity and Limit Destroyer and to not remove the Rebirth and Sanguine stacking modules in the Q Store

1 Like

I’m guessing they did this because including the ultima version is functionally the same, i.e. the script is the same in both cases and the Q engine automatically converts between formats, so having two versions is confusing for users.

The question I have is this: If I already paid for, say, the Q Rebirth module and it’s removed, can I still include it in a custom without licensing the Ultima version? And once automation is introduced, will it handle this situation correctly?

4 Likes

Yes you can. I had the same question with Godlike Masculinity and submitted a ticket. Subclub Support said I could use the old Godlike Masculinity stacking module for making new customs even if it isn’t showing in the Q Store.

1 Like

you can still add it without it being an ultima

since if your custom is a “Q” and you add an ultima core like Limit destroyer

it will automatically convert into Q

So limit destroyer is already there!

ESSsxHkWoAUgZMN

3 Likes

Hi @Budewr, yes this is correct now I’m wondering – is it going to act as a Module or Core? It has been stated that modules are there to enhance the Cores.

Meaning that Cores have a different scope and function from a Module and assumingly have a different repetition ratio as well.

2 Likes

i think saint said something about

Limit destroyer and rebirth are the 2 ultimas that can be labeled major titles and paragon maybe

cause theyre not just fast working but they have permenat effectiveness, not just like other ultimas that are light and based with some auras and some light things

rebirth and LDU can make permenat major changes since those are healing subs

i thought that was relveant to mention

so i think its going to act like a core since its an ultima core, it will simply convert into a Q core

1 Like