PLEASE READ: Banned Member

Same. I have hours and hours of his audio recordings. I was thinking of getting a few of his books

gonna watch this video now, and i know for a fact this its going to be good

PS: after watching i laughed out of joy and pure love from this video

i love being human

I have to say, this got me guys. :cry: Really unfortunate for all parties on how this situation panned out.

I know @DarkPhilosopher said to drop the car metaphor, but I feel a more similar situation using the metaphor would be: A very credible sounding guy is in the lot of a car dealership, teaching people how to break the speed limits of their cars. The dealership asked multiple times for him to stop, yet he shows no signs that he will. Now they have two choices: Let him stay there and keep saying those things, in which case people will start to believe that the dealership unofficially endorses what he is saying or they have to kick him out of their parking lot.

I’m as anti-censorship as they can get… but this was not censorship.

1 Like

Hermit is a young lad I believe he is only 18 years old. We have all been young once and done what might be seen as silly things right.

He sees this community as his family. Many people believe he deserves a harsh slap on the wrist, others may feel he should be given a second chance. Still others believe he should not have been named and shamed on the forum like this. Regardless of opinions perhaps he should be given a second chance.

And finally, some believe that this is a deterministic universe and this has already happened, is happening and was always going to happen in order to advance Hermit’s potential.

Seems like a positive note to leave this with.

4 Likes

Guys I’m not intending to go against @SaintSovereign Or @fire or any of the mods

Seeing @hermit get banned and I’m in a position that I can’t help him is very sad.

One special request… I humbly ask for this thread to be deleted. I can’t ask to unban him because the decision was said to be final. But atleast remove this thread and put it behind us.

Let’s not discuss or talk about Hermit. :pray:

4 Likes

no way hes 18 no in hell, this guy has more words in his pocket and more terms than the dictionary

1 Like

At least close it.

Everything has been said, I don’t see how anything good will still keep coming from this thread other than bashing on him, which doesn’t do him justice.

2 Likes

If I was the one in Hermits shoes I will not feel good seeing a thread like this :sob:.

2 Likes