PLEASE READ: 20 Modules MAX on Q Customs

Wait, you ordered 7 customs?

How did this even work? I’m intrigued into what you did.

me 2 :sweat_smile: i wanna get 4 cores later but im scared

@Brandon
It was really my mistake. During my 9 months of healing I had sometimes flashes of enlightening ideas :joy: that after healing I need a specific custom,so I ordered it for later. Only thing was they have al 22 modules :man_facepalming:

It was my mistake
On the other hand they Coud built something that prevents the customer from even ordering and paying if it exceed the 20 modules limit.

I believe they gave users the benefit of the doubt as it’s been mentioned many, many, times since Q was built to have a maximum of 20 modules overall. It’s even on the first page of the Q website.

I also believe they do have something built which stops the process and they have to accept it manually - but they trust in their users to experiment and realise it’s up to them if they make a mistake.

This is definitely in no rudeness to you, it has been stated so many times, in their Q FAQ, the forum and even on their page to use 20 modules maximum.

1 Like

is 4 cores okay though?

:cowboy_hat_face::ghost:

Yes I know that.
It still has a bitter taste.
I did not want to experiment

But like I said :IT’S MY FAULT
How Coud my brain goes: on the site they say a maximum of 20 modules. A main Core is not a Module, otherwise it woud not be labeled as Core.
I still don’t get it how I made such a mistake

and I never asked for a refund and I never will

Bruvs dont put in more then 20 even if you are a subliminal war veteran please listen to Saint.

1 Like

Of course man, I was saying it as a general thing - not an attack to you.

Your ideas are great ones.

I never saw it as an attack
:v:

There are a few journals in Quintessence where a few users use 4 cores in a Q custom.

Three cores recommended in Q custom.

You can do 4 cores but just know it may take a lot out of you to process all that info you may need more rest days… it also depends on what the cores are for … and if you are running anything else

1 Like

If the order went out, then the subliminal will work. We don’t send out orders that fail the integrity check. If the order fails the integrity check, we have tools to manually edit the subliminal and make it work. This can take HOURS sometimes, and we end up getting really behind on everything.

The subliminal in question this time had the ST4 of almost every four stager, plus other Q Cores, plus regular modules. Then, they ordered express. It took 16 hours or so to get that custom out. This is what we’re referring to.

6 Likes

This is what we mean when we say “stop trying to beat / trick the system.” People do this with loops too – they’ll end up overloading themselves because they play lawyer games with the instructions. For example, if they get interrupted in the middle of a loop, that loop “didn’t count” because it wasn’t finished. We even had to warn about this in new support articles.

8 Likes

Thank you Saint Sovereign for the clarification.
Also I apologize for my outburst.

lol ok this make no sense to me, the recommendation are there for a reason. i follow them to a T guess ill have to start posting more about my results since i don’t play around what has already been laid out smh

oh had some questions on a modules but ill message you the questions

@SaintSovereign there are ways to limit this in Woocommerce directly, by setting cores as a different category than other modules and limiting the max quantity of cores. You can also limit the total quantity of modules according to the order variation (min 3 max 6 for Ultima, min 10 max 20 for Q) as well, which would help enforce these rules automatically.
See: https://barn2.com/kb/category-quantity-rules/

Another option is to use tags for each module, and when a user licenses that module a corresponding tag is added to their account. Then a coupon for that amount can be auto-applied, so while the customer still needs to “buy” that module again, the cost is $0. That way you can auto limit each module to 1 per sub, as well as the mins & maxes for each type of module.

Let me know if I can help in any way with this, I’ve configured similar setups on my own shops before and while it looks a bit complicated, once set up it automates nearly everything relating to order details.

4 Likes

Wow this is just crazy.

Even though the subliminal should “technically” work properly, I really doubt the person will subjectively have much success with such a dense title. Whoever did that, pls open a journal and share with us your findings.

Is this confirmed?

I have done 4 cores before but wouldn’t recommend it lol

1 Like

Al ST4 cores in one custom :joy:

Brain overload and maybe a psychotic episode

1 Like