PLEASE READ: 20 Modules MAX on Q Customs

Just a reminder – there is a 20 module limit on all Q customs. We tried to be a bit lenient with this rule, but now it’s becoming a huge hassle. If an order doesn’t pass Q’s integrity check, it fails to process

Many of you are making customs with 5-10 cores, plus another 15 modules, bringing the total up to 25 or so and we have to struggle in order to get Q to complete the order by literally compiling the script and removing any duplicate scripting by hand.

This will no longer be accepted. Any orders that come in with more than 20 modules will be assigned the status of “Cannot Process,” and it will be up to YOU to contact support and break the order into 2 builds or remove modules. Once the “full automation” project is complete, anyone attempting to break this rule will be barred from using the Q Custom service.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign I apologize. I have gotten the ticket early and went through all the steps and really nothing else can happen but to wait. No excuses, been here long enough to know better.

It’s fine – I discovered another issue while investigating this.

Looks like Hotmail and Outlook are being overzealous in blocking emails from our email provider. There’s nothing we can do about this, but I do want to point out that some of you are ordering Express Delivery and claiming the order link never arrived on time hoping you’ll get a refund (not referring to NewLease). For the record, I can log into the system and see if the email was delivered successfully. Anyone caught attempting this will lose access to the Q Custom system.

Not trying to be mean or rude, everyone, but we’ve got a lot of nonsense going on with the influx of new users.

8 Likes

If someone puts 10 cores in a custom can their subsoncious even process that? I don’t see how that would benefit anyone especially with having their goals in so many directions.

3 Likes

Oh OK. I’ll set up a new email soon. Thank you for helping me out and letting me know. Thanks especially for the download link.

Bruh, I am debating myself about the 3 cores I have and people want to throw in 5-10???

3 Likes

Sounds like they want to destroy their mind lol

4 Likes

Please make this information available in the Q store and a last time befor ordering.
So that people don’t make my mistakes and order 7 customs only to find out that a “core” counts as a module and end up with unusable products.

Ps : Fucking Amazing Work You 2 did

2 Likes

Wait, you ordered 7 customs?

How did this even work? I’m intrigued into what you did.

me 2 :sweat_smile: i wanna get 4 cores later but im scared

@Brandon
It was really my mistake. During my 9 months of healing I had sometimes flashes of enlightening ideas :joy: that after healing I need a specific custom,so I ordered it for later. Only thing was they have al 22 modules :man_facepalming:

It was my mistake
On the other hand they Coud built something that prevents the customer from even ordering and paying if it exceed the 20 modules limit.

I believe they gave users the benefit of the doubt as it’s been mentioned many, many, times since Q was built to have a maximum of 20 modules overall. It’s even on the first page of the Q website.

I also believe they do have something built which stops the process and they have to accept it manually - but they trust in their users to experiment and realise it’s up to them if they make a mistake.

This is definitely in no rudeness to you, it has been stated so many times, in their Q FAQ, the forum and even on their page to use 20 modules maximum.

1 Like

is 4 cores okay though?

:cowboy_hat_face::ghost:

Yes I know that.
It still has a bitter taste.
I did not want to experiment

But like I said :IT’S MY FAULT
How Coud my brain goes: on the site they say a maximum of 20 modules. A main Core is not a Module, otherwise it woud not be labeled as Core.
I still don’t get it how I made such a mistake

and I never asked for a refund and I never will

Bruvs dont put in more then 20 even if you are a subliminal war veteran please listen to Saint.

1 Like

Of course man, I was saying it as a general thing - not an attack to you.

Your ideas are great ones.

I never saw it as an attack
:v:

There are a few journals in Quintessence where a few users use 4 cores in a Q custom.

Three cores recommended in Q custom.

You can do 4 cores but just know it may take a lot out of you to process all that info you may need more rest days… it also depends on what the cores are for … and if you are running anything else

1 Like