Please comment this potential stack

In January, I’ll start my first subliminal journey. I have precise goals to hit. I’ll focus on personal power and wealth. Provided that all these program have a masked versions. If not I’ll go with the ultrasonic versions. I need to launch two businesses and there is going to be a lot of new things to study and a lot of work to do.
Here is the stack that I want to use for 90 days. If I’m happy with the results, I’ll run them again for 3 more months before I add Emperor.

1 - Ascended Mogul
2 - Rebirth
3 - Limitless
4 - Aura

Comments? Suggestions?

1 Like

This is a really good subliminal stack, and you should see good results, given the fact that you have concrete goals you’re working toward. Subliminals always work better when you have a solid goal in mind that you’re trying to achieve. The passive results aren’t nearly as noticeable.

1 Like

My circumstances do not allow me (for now) to use the ultrasonic versions on speakers. Can anyone provide a few tips on listening to ultrasonic through earphones?

1 Like

Keep the volume really low, like 20% of Max volume or less when listening to Ultrasonic tracks.

4 Likes