Platespinner Qv2

@Yazooneh, how did you get access to Qv2 in the Custom store? I’d love to order my new iteration of Khan Custom as well.

Qv2 is the standard now.If you order,you get it automatically.You can even order terminus with qv2 now but not sure how that would go.

1 Like

The thing is qv2 is the core holding the scripts and not the individual scripts therefore the moment qv2 was made it was brought into the Q store

However major programs had to be done one by one so they took a while

1 Like

Alright im getting comfy.

The most outstanding module currently is

FEARSOME

The first day of my custom i noticed the intense and insane effects of the usual Khan stage 4 script.
A general emotion consisting of all the status modules, in combination with the large wide scope effects of godlike masculinity q module.

However the most outstanding this that happened to me was this: the nastiness of other men towards me quadrupled online

I was unphased entirely, I talked in a public chat room with my friend after all of that and he called me the F word, I FLIPPED…

I called him out and schooled him in a room with multiple randoms

“I don’t care that we are friends for a year I WILL BLOCK U TILL THE END OF TIME”

I flipped hard and i let out all my pent up rage from the people who were nasty to me instantly on this guy.

After that, I gained an inner edge with not letting people fuck with me.

FEARSOME will give u an INNER edge, therefore manifestations may be you taking some nasty behaviours from certain groups or large groups in your vicinity

WHY IS THIS THE NUMBER 1 MODULE in this race?

WHEN MEN ARE FEARFUL OF YOU, GIRLS WANNA FUCK YOU

Moving on:

Potentiator: I am just starting to realize just how much respect everyone gives me and just how alpha i am, this is not a delusion at this point because I am overwhelmed by the respect worthy people give me. THIS IS TYING INTO THE EFFECTS OF PANTHER, NATURAL WINNER, AND FURIOUS ASCENT.

natural winner: UNPHASED, badass attitude, another staple in attracting HIGH VALUE attention from women without appeasing to them. THIS IS TYING INTO PANTHER, FURIOUS ASCENT, AND POTENTIATOR

INNER CIRCLE basically I met a small circle of people that admire me, theyre beautiful and honestly top of the crop people, 2 currently
at least 20 BROS

Ill update the other modules later im out of writing juice

7 Likes

Alpha of alpha: this is a staple of all my customs, tied into everything into the custom, subtle yet consistent effects that have accumulated over time.

Lifeblood fable: AS IMPORTANT AS FEARSOME, ACTUAL MAGIC PILL TO GOOD PUSSY, its working with fearsome to be a bit fast, it gives me the reputation and fame of being THAT GUY.
who happens to be the inner me in all my glory.

3 Likes

Inner gasoline working hardcore

Girls will get provocative just so see how much agency their tits have in your world, status modules pale next to watching s girl put on her best titty jiggle and you just being internally unshaped

[Mod Edit: language]

8 Likes

If you had to design a sex Ultima, what would you put in it? And don’t limit yourself to 6, just list all you would put in.

3 Likes

Sex ultima

Khan 4
Libertine
Diamond
Sex mastery
Intensity aura
Dominion
Lifeblood fable

3 Likes

WOW! I had not thought about this! Thank you for your idea!

1 Like

alright boys im going to update this badboy whilst i listen to my 2nd loop for the first day of WEEK 2
DUN DUN

Khan has taken over again, I am glad I left it undiluted…I am reaching levels of “infamy” I used to think possible only in movies formerly. Godlike masculinity Q is a SUPERB addition to any custom that has Khan in it

fearsome is carrying everyone else in the custom, it is EXACTLY the type of don’t fuck with me attitude I was hoping for myself, the social intelligence given over a year of Khan carries this attitude well, surpassing it in fact since making bold social moves requires you possess the intellect to carry them out.

The 2 month effect of stark in my last custom is still well and apparent, while I do understand that the connection between my mind and my body will slowly fade, I plan to make it permanent by continuing my reading of the 3rd book in the rational male series “Positive masculinity” @pacman
and by posting here/digesting my results skepitcally and critically.

my body is becoming mythical, at this point, my bicep front flex feels like looking at a greek god, my forearms, neck, calves, abs, lower back.

I am pushing myself to absolute mental failure in every set. The custom causes insanely fast changes to every muscle part u work out, I’ve done chest back and shoulders till now and they are all getting insane remarks, I look in the mirror and can see the difference.

everything is cool, lots of little stories however, I want to be pragmatic. I have begun playing very very very hard to get with women: The way I see it is, I must develop a godlike independence to the level that I am literally the prize, I want them to initiate. I’m well on my path, and this has been the path since Khan started.

The amount of thirst I am receiving is reaching the brim, soon itll overflow and the girls will be able to enjoy what they love doing best, chasing a prize.

12 Likes

Awesome update,

Would you say your noticing results from every single A/PS and SPS module already?

too early to speak about it

course, but glad to hear the load of them isn’t taking you out/causing to much recon- this confirms on my next custom I plan to put in quite a few, and it sounds like arms, torso, and/or muscular system is already kicking in strong.

1 Like

My body is morphing very fast this make qv1 emperor fitness look like child play

3 Likes

Something to add though

The tiredness is real however I’m still finding it in me to get up and hit the gym

My hormone system is helping with this as I’m running on jist manhood

3 Likes

@Yazooneh, @Azriel - frankly am impressed that these customs (especially the physical shifter custom) are getting excellent results even though they are packed with modules. Maybe it is Qv2 which is making dense stacks work.

1 Like

Yeah I mean it seems to me if you’ve got a smaller custom than mine and more focused you’d see lightning fast results as long as you take hard action

Like supplements with vitamins and like hanging if you’re doing height module

But this thing is very quick, my abs are showing at a quicker rate of fat loss too

3 Likes

fuck yeah, that’s awesome to hear- can’t wait till my Hero custom comes- likely tomorrow.

3 Likes

You could be just experiencing EF stage 4 and Spartan on custom fully on QV2 and the other modules are still kicking in, or it could be a synergy, whatever your gut feeling on it is probably right.

1 Like

I understand the anticipation. If for whatever reason there is a delay in your order, I ask you exercise patience and also contact customer support.