Planning to do Khan Multistage

I’m planning to do Khan Multistage. In need of guidance/help before I start. What should I stack with this. How many loops should I use? How many days should I use it before I rest

Depends what you bring to the metaphorical table in terms of prior experience. If this is your first sub, I’d run something else lol.

Seriously, though. If this is your first, I’d not run it with anything else if you are dead set on running Khan.

If you have prior experience with SC subs specifically, then I’d follow the stack recommendations at https://www.subliminalclub.com/support/how-many-loops-should-i-listen-to-multiple-titles/

Khan 1 by itself can be a beast. And since it’s Q, start at one loop per day the first week and journal to see how you are after that week.

So many factors go into answering these kinds of questions…which is why I’m trying to cover as much as I can in one post without (hopefully) coming off as an unhelpful dick :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the guide.
I’m running Ascension and Limitless Executive for 2 weeks now. And I’m planning to switch to Khan Multistage after my 30 Days using Ascension and Limitless Executive. Right now my loops are 2 Ascension and 1 Limitless Executive per day. And I rest for 2 days after using the subs for 5 days.

2 Likes

Start with 1-2 loops a day, slowly increase one loop a week is the general recommendation.

Stacing depends on your goals.

You can just stack it with both of those (ascension and LE),

For ST1 you may want to look at rebirth Ultima, limit destroyer U, elixir U,

For the rest, depending on your goals again you can pick.

I loved stacking Khan and Stark for example, and even emperor at some point though that didn’t fit so well IMO. Stark + Khan works better in my exp.

I’d do a month per stage, and keep a journal (handwritten preferably).

1 Like

@Brandon would you please add your insights?

You’ll be fine going for Khan straight-away, it has all the tools you’ll need – it truly is the total package of self-transformation.

As @ALMIGHTY mentioned, do one month per Stage minimum or longer if you feel necessary. It’s mostly about the action you take, yet the length of your journey is equally important. To be honest, It’s less important to have long-term exposure on Stages two and three compared to one as those are contained within Khan Complete anyway. Do bear in mind the one-month minimum!

Khan Total Breakdown is probably the toughest one but also the most forgiving, jump into Total Reprogramming right away, without having done the necessary clearing will only cause major reconciliation.

Good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d recommend 1-2 loops to begin with, I’d also say try and stack Khan alone. Do 30 days per stage, or longer, and take action towards your goals.

Really line up your goals and figure out what you want to do and then go for it.

Stage 1 I didn’t feel anything, I questioned whether it was working. Stage 2 nearly destroyed me but built me up - I miss the Khan feeling. It’s worth it.

I can’t talk too much about Stage 3 and 4 because Stage 3 is Total Action and whilst I did take action it was the start of a new lockdown and Stage 4 I only did a couple weeks before I realised my true goals… I will however come back to Khan.

Enjoy the process and have fun! Khan will make you feel so good eventually.

1 Like

Thanks man!

Yep been there, jumped straight to St3 at first… major reconciliation! After that I did one month each for stages 1,2,3. Now on stage 4, feels smooth, yes feel tired sometimes. But in the end, going through the stages just feels better.

Would describe it like it was meant to be that way lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Tobyone, can you describe each Stage and your experiences on them with our beloved community?

Sure @hermit,

I ran the first three stages for thirty days each, currently on day 8 of St4.

Total Breakdown made me feel like a potatoe being peeled. It made me very low key when walking around, mostly just observing the world. I guess that came from the breakdown process in the first stage, almost like I observed things I might earlier not been able to spot because my brain ran on auto-pilot. In the later stage of St1 I had this feeling of walking around naked and feeling more vulnerable, but not in a bad way, I would say in a more humble way. I had just quit my job when I started Khan and winter was coming, so I didn’t do that much socializing at the time.

Total reprogramming was the most taxing out of the stages for me. I felt very tired mostly and I had to really make sure I was well hydrated. This was a period where there was a lot of confusion at times, because after Breakdown, my mind struggled to make sense of the world. Was not noticing a lot of changes in the reaction from other people, but I was also not doing much on the outside at that point. So clearly the most overwhelming period on Khan for me.

Total Action was quite interesting. By this stage I felt more at ease with the script of Khan, and also ran it more along the general guidelines of usage. I was mostly at home during this stage also, but I did not get the bad reconcilliation that I got from jumping straight to St3 earlier before this run. Hard to guage others reaction at this point for was not going out due to all the restrictions. St3 felt quite smooth for me.

Khan Complete is where I’ve started to notice a lot of things. Felt heavy and dense the first couple of loops, but eased off quite quickly(on day 8 currently.) Noticed a lot of intense stares from women when out walking, and also men, and not in a negative way, I usually just smile or nod at them. Was out on a bar yesterday for the first time in a month. Must say I really felt the effects of Khan here. It just felt natural looking at anyone and anything, and felt like I was walking on clouds. There was no hesitation in my movements and behavior, no “I shouldn’t look at that” or shyness. I just looked at whatever and calibrated from there.

Still early on Khan Complete, but things will only get better. Glad I went through the stages, and that is what I would do again if I accidentally stepped into a time machine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience @Tobyone, I’m currently on Total Breakdown and your experience resonates with mine, at least to a certain extend.

Were or are you running it alongside anything else? I believe there are various benefits of choosing a specific set of programs aligned with your goals and running them alongside each other.

On Total Breakdown, I’m noticing alternating periods of feeling ‘vulnerable’ on the internal, yet I’m really good at putting on a ‘costume’ and acting like everything is well and fine, however, energy-sensitive people will certainly pick-up on my frequency and become aware that I’m falsely showcasing my personality to the outside world. Luckily, there are no such empaths in my close environment. This sense of vulnerability is often followed by feeling emotional freedom from and restrains laid upon me in the past, similar to what you described every week another layer of the onion is being removed and whenever that happens I feel like a different person.

So, I take breaks on the weekend, and quite honestly, that’s when I feel the side-effects (vulnerability) the most. Nonetheless, I’m extremely productive in taking action (plenty of sales calls, networking, coaching calls) meanwhile I devote the remainder of my time to studying and self-development. I’m getting so much out of Khan, it is simply unbelievable.

With Total Breakdown an emptiness is building up within me, every week I’m feeling a greater void – you can describe it as a lack of personality and character. I’m sure Total Reprogramming will replenish me with the breath of God and turn me into an incredible person.

To give an idea of what Total Breakdown is like for me, imagine a villa being smashed down, especially in the beginning the road was bumpy and I just felt like being broken down within me, currently the scraps and what’s left of this villa are being cleared up and smoothed out so that a beautiful skyscraper can be built on top of it once I hit Total Reprogramming (unless I jump directly into Khan Complete) in which case it’ll be building a skyscraper while going into business straight away.

I do notice a lot of stares from women, including attention from women and other persons which comes in waves – in fact, whenever somethings been cleared out and I get that release of bliss, satisfaction, and freedom these manifestations tend to happen and my Aura seems to unleash itself.

Normally, Aura’s always worked for me, however, when I’m on Total Breakdown this seems to have been reduced tremendously. I’m sure it has to do with the emptiness within and reduced energy, accompanied by a lack of uplifting emotions. Proving my theory that Aura is related to your Emotional state, which is a known fact by most Spiritual Masters.

The higher your Energy, the more uplifted you will feel Emotionally and the greater your capacity to manifest!

I’m expecting Total Reprogramming to have the greatest effect on me as I’m diligently working on reforming my Paradigms, and Total Reprogramming is totally in alignment with that activity – cannot wait to hit this Stage.

Anyhow, thanks again for your feedback and I truly appreciate you sharing your insights into the Stages, @Tobyone.

4 Likes

No problems @Hermit, always love to interact. Thanks for sharing your insights and progress on Khan as well :pray:

The first three weeks of Total Breakdown I ran it solo, then I ran Regeneration a coulpe of times and sometimes Elixir. During Total Reprogramming I used RebirthU. Third stage I used either Rebirth but also Primal Seduction and some Diamond. Now on St4 I run Diamond and occasionally EoG St1.

I know what you mean about putting up a facade. I remember the first couple of days, I was really looking for others response to me, and as you noticed also, some people just can sense that fakeness, you can see it their eyes. But after a while I just dropped that protective wall and just let it be. It felt like I was taking off my armor like getting out of a onepiece. That was when I started to go more into observer mode.

I agree with what you say about Aura. When you become mindless in that void you reach higher levels of consciousness, and of course your ability to attract amplifies greatly. In the beginning of Khan I still used niccotine puches(the strongest ones), and that really messed with my energy levels. Funny thing is that I started because it helped me relax as I brought up emotional stuff during personal development, but it turned out as an addiction :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to hear that you are really putting yourself out there. I’m doing like the opposite than being out there taking action haha, a bit different approach. I work on removing my false perceptions, that “lack of personality” you mentioned, and I felt TB was a great tool for that as well. I am doing A Couse In Miracles also, which fvcks with your head sometimes. But I agree that there is so many good sides to Khan regardeless of your approach to it. I see TB as more than just a teardown. I used to work in construction, and to build a skyscraper you need to first go underground piling supports deep down.

Also felt that TB took care of some of my false perceptions about money, and made me realize that I’m not really motivated by money that much, or at least for the reasons I thought. I get so much enjoyment from just helping people in need and just spreading joy. Everything I put out is just that reflection of my inner being, so all people around me just reflects that back. Not being kind and loving to things “out there” is a way of neglecting it “in here.”

That’s the Khan I want to embody :slight_smile:

Looking forward to see your progress with Khan. And @KayleKris24 sorry for rambling so much in your journal, hope you found some of it useful for your upcoming journey.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your opinions, recommendations, and experiences. @Tobyone @Hermit @Palpatine @Brandon @ALMIGHTY. Really appreciate it and will keep it in mind

3 Likes

@Tobyone
What kind of reactions?

@pacman “Was not noticing a lot of changes”. First two stages I did not socialize at all mostly, so people I walked by just minded their own business. Started noticing changes on St3 and St4 which I talked about in my post.

1 Like

Total Breakdown is blowing me away, I’m not even running it solo and the changes are are unfolding within me are beyond gracious.

2 Likes

That is awesome to hear @Hermit :smiley: I have actually started doing one loop of Total Breakdown before Khan Complete, and it feels really good and smooth.

1 Like