PizzaShaman’s journal - Ongoing

Ha! Just verbals. “I’m sorry my mother was touching you!” and things like that.

Action last night and this morning? This guy is spent.
I mean I could. But not the best use of my energy.

3 Likes

Do I drop Wanted Black and BDLM for HERO?

The coins have been tossed…

The present is embodied in Hexagram 42 - I (Increase): There will be advantage in every movement which shall be undertaken, and it will even be advantageous to cross the great stream.

The third line, divided, shows increase given to its subject by means of what is evil, so that he shall be led to good, and be without blame. Let him be sincere and pursue the path of the Mean, so shall he secure the recognition of the ruler, like an officer who announces himself to his prince by the symbol of his rank.

The fourth line, divided, shows its subject pursuing the due course. His advice to his prince is followed. He can with advantage be relied on in such a movement as that of removing the capital.

In the sixth line, undivided, we see one to whose increase none will contribute, while many will seek to assail him. He observes no regular rule in the ordering of his heart. There will be evil.

The situation is shifting, and Yang (the active masculine force) is gaining ground.

The future is embodied in Hexagram 49 - Ko (Revolution): What takes place is believed in only after it has been accomplished. There will be great progress and success. Advantage will come from being firm and correct. In that case, occasion for repentance will disappear.

The things most apparent, those above and in front, are embodied by the upper trigram Sun (Wind), which is transforming into Tui (Lake). As part of this process, penetration and following are giving way to joy, pleasure, and attraction.

The things least apparent, those below and behind, are embodied by the lower trigram Chen (Thunder), which is transforming into Li (Fire). As part of this process, movement, initiative, and action are giving way to brightness and warmth.

Facade.com

Been visiting that site since high school. Used to use it for Tarot readings, but after reading Malkuth’s work, I decided to try out the I Ching reading. More to ruminate on!

2 Likes

Nighttime.

Had a good visit with a friend today. Long overdue. Introduced him to SubClub.

Getting my listening in right before bedtime. Made my AsC list.

1.5 min ALCH1
3 min InnerWork
7 Min AsC

And done.

3 Likes

Dont do it there will be to many heroes on the planet

3 Likes

An interesting concept. Too many heroes?

As I sit here, I’m trying and failing to think of a hero that I know personally. My father in law has come in clutch a few times with household repairs and whatnot, but his explosive anger issues prevent me from giving that title. Past that? Maybe the doctor that operates on my son’s hands when it’s necessary. :snicker: He’s a master of his craft!

So I will run it, and become the hero that is missing from my world. How many people are part of SubClub? Some small percentage of the world’s population purchases products here. How many SubClubbers will run HERO? Not all of us. :slight_smile: Maybe we should. If not all of us, well, anyone who chooses to is one more, and I think that’s a good thing.

You likely meant it in jest. I typed this up with a smile. :smiley:

3 Likes

9/19 Morning Time!

I feel good this morning. I’m a little surprised, to be honest. I make it a point to do my sub listening in the morning, as it is disruptive to my sleep to do it at bedtime. I was up fairly late last night and did my listening very late, but I slept fine. I feel things processing but it’s not too bad at all, considering I gave myself a shot of Terminus Sunday evening. Did my brain upgrade this past week? Ha! I kept the request regarding subliminal processing for AsC the same this week. We shall see!

ALCH1 and HERO tomorrow. I’ve decided to give Alch1 a bit more playtime through the end of the month and then move to Stage 2. Excited for that! I feel that Alchemist is doing something. Something good. October and beyond is going to be awesome. I’m looking forward to every single stage of Alchemist. I’m curious about the balancing aspect of Refinery, and how I’ll interpret that into my life. :slight_smile: Balance has been sorely needed for a long time. I was talking about that (Balance) last night with my wife. I was thankful I made it through a day off without having a ‘cheat’ meal. I eat very healthily at work and intermittent fast work days, but counterbalance that with poor choice meals on my days off, usually. If eating a bad meal 1 day a week allows me to be focused and on point the other 6, that’s pretty good in my book, but I know even that one meal is a temporary backslide, and unnecessary. But that’s how I’ve worked. I can keep up the ascetics for a good while as long as I can have my pendulum swing to hedonism briefly every so often. It’s good to know my rhythm, and work with it, and I would like to be better still.

So, I’m looking forward to Refinery. I’m also looking forward to November and stage 3, Awakening. The amplification aspect impacting one’s subliminal manifestations! What will that enable me to do? I’ve already pulled off some obvious things via Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber. Khan Black Stage 4 is rolling in there too now, and there’s manifestation scripting in that guy as well. I get the feeling it’s (Awakening) going to…unlock something and be great.

:slight_smile: I asked Ascension Chamber this week for clarity on a HERO custom and a QTKS custom. Why not right? I think it was last on my list. Interestingly enough, before I finished the loop, I had an offering from my subconscious.
KBC4
Mind’s Eye
Revelation of Mind
HERO Origins

Just roll what cores I got going on now with InnerWork and add HERO into a QTKS build. Not too shabby, brain. It’s not exactly what I wanted. I’m still hoping to create some masterpiece of module assembly that leaves the community in awe, a legendary work of stack and self enhancement. It’ll come to me eventually. I am thankful for the quickness of this answer however, and I think I will mess around with some theorycrafting around these 4 cores. Right off the bat I can see that this is good combo for SR, meditation and manifestation. I can be testing this out right now with the addition of HERO to my stack. Could be real good!

Yeah dude.

Good luck today, SubClub!

Edit: Dropping this here for later referencing:

1 Like

Hehe yo, there are never enough heros for sure :grin:
the more the better
Take your path in becoming the legendary one :muscle:

2 Likes

9/20 Morning Time!

Worked out on the rower last night. Tried some “sprints”, I suppose, of 500 meters. My lowest time was 108 seconds. Not too shabby, but I like the distance workouts better. Feels like I get more done. Perhaps this evening.

Today is a HERO play day. I noticed a few things from one play of 5 minutes the other day:

• The footwork scripting flows through me easily. I have a work area that I’ve been in for 4 years now. I’m quite familiar with where things are and how to get around. I’ve found myself near dancing through my spot, from where I make pizza to the oven to the cutting counter, etc. Spin moves that feel more efficient in getting stuff done. I likely look ridiculous, and I don’t care. :slight_smile:

• Swearing just went away. Normally at work it would pop up, I mean hey I work in a kitchen! Yesterday I walked into a newly assigned prep guy having Nothing Done in my area. I would normally walk into around 20 crusts stretched out and ready to go, however work reassignments meant I lost my reliable dude. New guy is the coworker I judge harshly. I might have cussed him out in the past, but yesterday I just told him to stop and that I would take care of it. He stomped off, but I didn’t lose my cool. I foresee problems here however, so next week’s Ascension Chamber will assist. Alright, this was more about calm, I suppose.

• But back to swearing: Dropped it all throughout the day at work yesterday. Once I noticed it, it took …effort to get some shit out. Ha.

• Pizza is my craft, I guess. 10 years making this stuff. I’m a master here. Yesterday, I subtly shifted my stretching motion and was able to engage back muscles much better in each motion.

Odd result. Not sure from what, but:

• Boss unfriended me on the big social media site. I got mad when I saw. Normal reaction, but I started analyzing the feelings for some reason. It felt like when I had been rebuffed by my father. Boss is …6 years older. Maybe. Not Dad. But Dad was boss when I was young, per his own words repeated while I was growing up. For real at one point too, when I worked at a cleaning company, and he was my manager. (Many years ago). Boss doesn’t like me. Thinks I’m weird. Doesn’t mistreat me, mind you. He’ll check if I need things, but he won’t spend time talking to me like he does with my fellow cooks.
    I realized I had been giving my bosses, throughout my life, (feels very foolish typing it) Parental Adoration. But my father is dead, I don’t talk to my mother, and these various people are not my parents. So, that error has been corrected. I will continue to work hard at my job, but I will no longer offer conversation on the personal side of things with that guy. That is how I will move forward there. Thank you for the cure, the price is paid!

I’ve figured out a couple tattoos I want to get. I had been wanting something for a while, but not sure what. Some sort of forearm tattoo. I’m going to go with something from Malkuth actually, a phrase I find myself saying every day for the past 3 months:

Instead of Bemoaning your Fate, Strategize around your Nature.

A beautiful phrase. A shift in view; nary a negative in the sentence! I’ve loved it since the first read. I think I would like to find it translated into some sort of beautiful script as well, perhaps English on one arm and the script on the other. Yeah man. Actually, Malkuth, if you read this, and know of something that fits that bill, I’d be blessed to know. Thai script looks close but isn’t quite right for me.

5 minutes HERO. Listening now. Part of me is a bit sad in putting down the WB BDLM custom, but I’m being offered transformation here! That window is only open so long. I mean yes, once you own HERO you can listen (or not) at any time, begin whenever you want. But :smiley: to maximize results, start as soon as possible. Why delay?

1.5 min ALCH1! 3 more listens until stage 2!

3 Likes

You are the embodiment of Pizza Mastery X!

Ah will admit I had to go through some similar realisations in my own life. I don’t remember if it was my run of Elixir + Regeneration or Dragon Reborn or some other title or custom that helped me learn this but I too am grateful for the subliminals here.

Very surreal reading your post regarding that. As if it was me who wrote it lol.

3 Likes

High praise indeed! :pray: Thank you brother!

Your writing prompts me often, Lion. Your review of Paragon was one of the early nudges for me in the SubClub direction, for which I am very thankful! I keep up with your new journal and I enjoy your writing style. I hope to reach your level of quality in writing someday.

Addendum:

If the gentlemen in charge wish my assistance for such a sub, I’d be happy to help. :rofl:

2 Likes

Woah! That’s so cool to know! Thank you for letting me know.

Bro!! You are already there! I enjoy reading your journal too.

Hahaha!

2 Likes

This should be on the roadmap!

3 Likes

It should be! But the niche is too small, me thinks.

Cooking Mastery X is a good idea and @Detective_L had already put that on the roadmap.

Please upvote:

Cooking Mastery X

I guess Cooking Mastery X + HERO Origins = PizzaShaman ZP
; -)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hmmmm. A thought just now. Out of nowhere.

“In this moment, I am in control.”

3 Likes

Nighttime!

Crazy torrent of thoughts earlier. As usual, I lost most of them passing through the doorway. To be remedied soon! I’ll find a chromebook this weekend.

One thought that did remain: The HERO build.

HERO, Spartan, RM:UW cores. Covers my needs and satisfies the writing itch. I’ll be able to keep up the discipline with working out. I will miss aspects of Wanted Black, like the physical shifting and the conversational skills (I’ve had a HUGE improvement in this department). I will want to find modules to touch on those. Gonna be fun figuring this out!

Just got done talking to my oldest daughter. She had stopped by with some classmates earlier today to take my picture for a project. Representations of power! LOL. I obliged, but I didn’t have all the details and they left right after.
Apparently the ‘groups’ had a half hour to find ten photos of power on the campus, and then go back to the class and do a presentation on their collection. My picture was the first one shown for her group. Power. or…DOMINION? lolol

Or whatever else is rolling through my head.

I wonder… How many hours of developmental work went into what I listen to? How much experimentation to find out how to prompt such self-interpreted change effectively? How many sleepless nights or stress filled days to get the company to the point it was when I found it back in February? Gotta be a lot there, I know I’m new here.

I suppose I’m saying I see much value in the $34.99 I spend here from time to time. Any time I have a good interaction with someone, or show calm and patience, or have a new revelation about myself I’m thankful for muh subs. Thank you, Saint and Fire! Your work is awesome!

:slight_smile: Read a Luther post to my wife tonight. She found insight too!

2 Likes

9/21 Morning Time!

I feel pretty good this morning. Got a couple support tickets out, here’s hoping for those answers!
Mother in laws’ birthday today. Wife is getting ready to take her out to breakfast.

I’m getting pretty good at leaving the ‘wake and bake’ behind. Only on days off now, where I don’t have anything planned in the morning. Progress!

Oh. Weighed myself this morning. Broke 40 lbs lost since 2nd week of July. (306->265.8 today) Thanks for the help, SubClub! I might even post pictures of myself soon, feeling good! The weight loss and body shifting are 2 of the 3 reasons leaving WB is hard.

Question, I suppose, for the OG’s that read my stuff: Does everything in your stack sort of blend together in your brain? I was considering putting Alexandria and Informaticon in my HERO custom, to help with gathering info for writing. Would they hook up and work with what else I listen to in my other custom? I presume so, but I’m not sure.

I do know I’ll be trying out some new Modules in what I’m crafting now. Exciting times. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. Alexandria and Informaticon can affect other customs and titles in your stack. But not as strongly as the way it affects the custom it is in.

1 Like

Note for later:

Purple hair girl story

2 Likes

Nighttime!

A few interesting things today. Let’s see. I had barely clocked in at work when …I shall call her “Red Queen” came by my station. Red Queen works as our host, and could possibly be more popular with the customers than I! Late 50’s, curly red hair, and a hearty laugh. She reacts to my Listener energy often, stopping by to tell me any sort of story on a frequent basis.

“So PizzaShaman, the students that came in yesterday with your daughter…”

“Oh, yes. They wanted a picture for class. Thank you for letting my daughter in for that, Red Queen.” Normally, entry requires a meal swipe. Red Queen guards the door.

“Oh sure. Anyways one of the girls with your daughter was going on about ‘PizzaShaman is so hot, oh my gawd’” Red Queen grinned. "Then she goes, ‘Oh please don’t tell him that!’ "

I thought about who had come in with my daughter. I thought maybe 3-4 other students. Dude took my picture. My daughter. A girl with purple hair. Another chick or dude? Not sure.

“The purple hair girl, Red Queen?”

“Yes, that’s the one. How did you know?”

“Lucky guess. Thanks for telling me!” We shared big grins and a laugh.

About an hour later, purple hair girl comes through for food. I was curious. Was it true?

She walks by with a friend, makes eye contact with me, and smiles. I smile back.
They decide to get pizza, walk over to my spot. She makes eye contact again.
“Hello!” Big smile.
Damn this girl is bold. She never spoke to me before today.
“Hello!” smile What’s your name, miss?"
She’s thrilled I asked! I can feel it in the air.
“Purple Hair Girl” She tucks her hair behind her ear.
That means something good! My brain was asserting me in the moment.
“Well, pleased to meet you, Purple Hair Girl.”
The girls finish getting their food.
“Thank you.” I say it to the students. They eat my food, I keep my spot.
PHG gave another big smile. "Thank YOU!
My brain instantly pulled up an incident from …at least 10 years ago, maybe 12, when I was working in Pizza Chain and this lady was leaving the store. I said thank you to her, and after she left my (female) boss asked me why i was flirting with her (departing customer). “I said thank you?”
“Thank YOU! ??” she shot back, “sounded like flirting to me”
So my brain was telling me this girl was flirting with me. LOL

I’m thinking this is WB. I’m 42, this chick was 18,19 tops. Hilarious. Flattering. Bright colors means it’s dangerous!

5 Likes