Physical Reconciliation

Physical Reconciliation (more than just headaches): Is it a thing?

Share you experiences here.

my mum is running regenration

and she said that when she played Regen off her phone speakers, (she normally uses headphones but they were out of charge ) she felt something attacking her body like poking with a knife

like some sort of poking in her body and it was harsh

ive been also popping a lot so duno if subss infulence that :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well, I can’t speak for anyone else, but when I ran a sub that went against my old programming I felt sensations in my abdomen around my solar plexus, and the circumference of my head.

1 Like

Could possible for them to manifest in physical symptoms, depending on the person and their sensitivity, just like how DR can make one feverish. Never had those aside from the common earache

1 Like

Stomachache when I ran too many loops of PCU once.

1 Like

I had a sharp pain in my side for about 1 minute when I first ran EoG ST1, I intuited that it was related to my internal wealth ceiling. Never felt it again after that.

1 Like

The most common one I think people post about is headaches.

I think some sort of tone or ringing in my head is another possible one.

When I ran Alchemist stage 1 I felt so warm I thought I had a fever but my body temperature was normal.

Real? I think so.

1 Like

tone or ringing for me as well,.

Fitness customs seem to trigger it much stronger than anything else.

On fitness customs I also can get extremely physically hot. On my latest fitness custom
I had pain in random spots briefly, sporadic bought of fatigue, and some digestive issues for a period

On Emperor and AM I can get jaw and neck tension.

1 Like

Stomach ache on Emperor Fitness. I’ve experienced this light pain for two days and seen 1/2 other mentions of it on official zp thread. Perhaps that could be subs too.

I had Limitless ZP v1 affecting my dental region

I sometimes feel pressure in my heart area, and maybe even increased heart rates, i guess its just symptoms of anxiety.

I know its not a real physical problem because i went to multipme doctors saying my heart is not only healthy but also very strong.

Maybe its something to do with emotions that are stored in the heart.

I dunno.