Photographic Memory Theory (Beyond Limitless Ultima)

I remember reading an ebook by Stuart Lichtman back in the early 2000s and his work dealt a lot if not entirely on visualization and something called an Inner Anchor Point which sounded very Tony Robbins like to me. I didn’t pursue it much because I struggle with visualization
Really makes me wish for or want self help or self improvement based on math and science

I highly recommend Mind’s Eye if you aren’t running it yet. I am primarily best with auditory “visualization”.

I’ve been doing Mind’s Eye Termins Squared once a week at the beginning of whatever else I run for that day. Sometimes I do ME Q on the other days (or sometimes even the ME T2 day).

But damn…last night I was listening to music in my head. Which I’ve always been able to do before if there were enough background noise like white noise. But NOW i’m able to do it without ANY background noise whatsoever!

I love ME as it helps identify and strengthen whatever your preferred sensory channels are for “vlsualizing”. We need a better word than “Visualizing” to be inclusive of the other sensory channels, I think.

3 Likes

@Palpatine I may do that because I am a visual person so you would think that would be my preferred method of visualization.

Speaking of intelligence I know Einstein was huge on imagination. Said it was more important than knowledge

1 Like

That’s how he came up with the theories of Relativity. He imagined what it would be like to be riding along on a beam of light.

1 Like

I guess to tie it all back to @Vesper’s post/question… I do acknowledge that true “Photographic” memory is quite rare…and as @DarkPhilosopher pointed out, usually comes at some very steep costs, cognitively speaking.

HOWEVER, I do think that memory can be drastically improved by learning, practicing and integrating memory exercises.

My first idea would be to build a Mind Palace. Which, as Saint pointed out prior, is scripted for specifically in Limitless. Possible QL. So I think stacking (or building a custom of) Limitless and/or QL along with MInd’s Eye would go a long way toward making those kinds of processes automatic.

Using Informaticon in such a custom should point you in the right direction of any other memory enhancing techniques to add to your repertoire as well.

Yeah by photographic memory I always meant eidetic memory, it’s just more people understand what photographic memory means then eidetic memory so I get your point.

Apparently cognifit is scientifically proven to be good for increase IQ so I will try that out.

I’ve tried Mind Palace, for me it never worked but I would agree that it would be good if you wanted to increase your visualization as I saw people talking about it.

I’m thinking of making my own technique of image streaming (for an introvert with people living in their house) because the original version is more made for extroverts and people who live alone (if you want to know what image streaming is pm me or check it out on google they 'res plenty of information about it).

I was always put off by needing to speak out loud to a person or a recorder. The one time I played with ISing, I did it in my backyard at midnight so nobody would hear me

Would be good however for some of us we don’t feel comfortable saying it out loud so I find a way to do it without needing to say it, I’m trying it out as we speak so I will report in like 20 minutes or less.

1 Like

Tried it works but I have difficulty visualizing in that I get bored after 4 minutes:(

MInd’s Eye, baby :slight_smile:

Indeed but first military method:)

@death, please understand that I’m not obligated to provide you with anything. The insight is yours and if you’d we’re to take action on it, you’ll come to realize that it is in fact true.

Frankly, you’re contradicting your own statement. Asking me to prove something with facts and research while all you did is do the same (hypocrisy). That’s the mindset of sheep, you’ve been brainwashed and programmed and in the end, you will research just about nothing because you cannot look beyond the boundaries of your own mind.

I can speak of my own experiences and of those whom I trust among my social circle. Life and the experience thereof are subjective and completely confined by your own beliefs. Truth is within, not without. The physical world is emersed in illusions, to do exactly that, lead you away from the truth.

If you cannot accept the fact that intelligence is in direct relation with the amount of light (electricity) in your body, which leads to enhanced states of consciousness through varying brainwave configurations then I cannot help you. The most profound minds of our history we’re occultists and philosophers, however, they wouldn’t share any of their findings and wisdom with the public. Perhaps you should ask yourself why?

And provided with the facts, you wouldn’t believe me anyway. Because that’s the nature of the mind, its beliefs are constructed by the repetitive experience of events. In other words, what you experience the most is what you believe, creating your perceived reality. You absorb an immense amount of information through television, food, water, auditory, psychically – yet most of that information is false and illusionary, far away from the truth, darkness, etc., hence why our whole species (almost) is indoctrinated and brainwashed.

You’re free to think otherwise, a keen and curious mind would take this information and use it to discover for himself.

As for hypnosis, listen, hypnosis is simply an ancient method of techniques used to access information from the depths of one’s unconsciousness; it is very similar to accessing information from a dream state. Who’re you to determine those memories are false? From what it seems you randomly took that somewhere from some sort of authoritarian figure, who might have had an agenda to mislead you, or simply did not know any better. With that said, never believe something blindly, always experience for yourself, as that is the only truth you have.

If you look at it for a moment, you will come to realize that truth is a mysterious thing. Truth is not information contracted from all falsities. It is information contracted from all lies. Meaning that truth is a subjective thing that is in accordance with a species its intelligence (consciousness). Our facts may be our truth, but not that one of a more evolved species, as they look from a higher perspective.

Understanding comes from consciousness, and it is understanding that creates wisdom through repetitive experience of that knowledge.

And I don’t want to make any preconceived assumptions about you as a person, but you’ve literally contradicted your own statement in the same post as you said it in.

That makes me think of those people who say – “Well if it cannot be proven by science it is FALSE”, okay then let me rephrase that statement back to you and ask you whether you can prove the aforementioned statement with science, Ha lol? You cannot. Science does not prove anything, mathematics and logic do. Truth evolves and so does science, our science is a theory, and much of the actual truths have been kept from us.

1 Like

I agree with @Hermit that hypnosis works. Personally, I’ve been utilizing them in my day and they’ve definitely increased my short and long-term memory day by day.

They’res actually evidences that hypnosis does work, including proof and in some cases scientific evidence that it works (For example: reducing back pain).

I would like for you to research hypnosis before bashing it and saying it doesn’t work if you haven’t tried it or you haven’t researched it.

Thank you:)

for you and him and wont say anymore this is more than enough

1 Like

That’s one single article, you’re going to tell us information based on one single article. Seriously lmao?

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1985-22506-001

https://psycnet.apa.org/buy/1985-24503-001
https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2008-07500-007
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/009318539602400203

if what you’ve stated is correct using criminals to snitch on others would be as simple as finding the moon on the night be, stop following the herd and read some stuff… also keep wishing for unrealistic stuff you wont be getting anytime in the future :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Again don’t believe everything you read. Have you experienced for yourself? Use discernment.

There are a huge amount of articles, so-called studies, and experiments conducted with the sole-purpose to mislead the public. For what? Because we’re seeking more, waking up, realizing that there is more of life that we may experience. Something which is beyond the illusion of the matrix. The technological society we know of has only existed for less than a hundred years? What’re a hundred years in the existence of time. It is second to nothing.

Why is there information being kept from us? If though that information may propel us in a future where life, as we know it, may become extinct? A future that is focused upon evolution rather than consumption? Please take a look at our society… how is it setup? Most jobs do not even contribute to life the evolution of life itself. Everything is based upon consumption and cycles on cycles of making and spending money until you die. For what? For nothing! Why aren’t why taught about the nature of life? Power and enslavement! If you think we’re free, you’re wrong, because we are living is a system of enslavement, psychological enslavement. And if you don’t believe me, see and check for yourself. Try to do something which is not conceived as ‘normal’, you’ll quickly experience attacks from all angles, or perhaps because you’ve ‘changed’, lol.

What’s this about? Programming. A system of mental enslavement.

1 Like

Do you hear songs in your head? I am able to hear songs in my head but because I know that these songs are in my imagination, they are not real to me.

2 Likes

Totally. Much better now after subs like ME and Limitless.

2 Likes