Photographic Memory Theory (Beyond Limitless Ultima)

So I have a theory now I might be wrong about this and this could be super unethical so be warned. I had the idea of using blu for 6 loops while I sleep (I know usually you’re supposed to listen to it for 1-2 loops) the reasoning behind that is what if with the blu you could reprogram your brain to have that memory (as some who had a trauma and then achieved eidetic memory (more know as hyperthymesia) or to unlock some kind of pathway that would give you that type of memory. I believe it’s possible but then again my field is not science it’s cybersecurity, however, in my opinion, this could actually work.

Unethical?

Unethical, in that, it could be a bad thing and not so smart thing to do.

You could use the additional intelligence to do good for the world…

1 Like

If you use too many loops it won’t benefit you either way.

Trust me I am changing the cyber world in a good way:)

So are you planning to try it?

I already have and it only gave me major side effects, I talked with some more experienced people about my experience and they said it’s too much and I should keep it at one loop which I am going to try again on Monday.

But what is so unethical abiut major side effects?

That’s not what’s unethical, I explain what unethical is:

It could be a bad thing and not so smart thing to do (If you run more then 6 loops)

All of our memories, attached to experiences, are stored within our consciousness. Meaning that all of those are accessible in one way or another, this is many times proved through hypnosis and so on.

If you want to gain access – you have to become conscious of what you’re unconscious of, it is no more than that. This what the Great Work is all about, this is what Evolution is all about, and if you go look at the Schumann Resonance for a second you will notice that it has been ongoing for decades, actually, millennia if not longer, it’s always ongoing, however, it’s been speeding up tremendously ever since 2020 came to be.

Expect a rise in planetary evolution of 10.000 years in the time-span of the next 10 years. We are all going to have access to all our memories, including those of previous lifetimes and incarnations if we so chose to.

Why else do you think someone with a higher IQ, i.e. higher intelligence has a higher memory reach and accessibility? All of our current IQ tests become completely redundant if they’re not to measure consciousness itself. And consciousness is in direct relation to the amount of life force (light) that you embody. Another reason why the elite of our world extends so far beyond regular IQ, it is because they have a healthy vessel, enabling them to access existential light, furthermore, they’re balanced emotionally and mostly mentally (depending on whom you’re looking at, lol).

3 Likes

I agree, higher IQ is also very obtainable, there’s even drugs that let you obtain higher IQ would would make sense why you have better memory on them.

it’s a widespread belief that hypnosis grants access to memories and such, but infact it’s incorrect all it produces is only false memories, people who have been hypnotized tend to feel confident that their memories are accurate, which contributes to the persistence of the widespread false rumor, that aside, most of what you’ve spat are your beliefs forced with evidence that may or may not be correct such as the hypnosis one… if you’re gonna speak some sense do so with proof provided please link some backing to it not your pure imagination and beliefs.

Isn’t NLP just a form of self hypnosis?

NLP can be viewed as a form of waking hypnosis since it makes heavy use of the imagination to change internal processes. From a certain point of view, anyway.

@Vesper I would think the biggest obstacle when increasing your IQ or intelligence is to balance it out with working on internal and external self awareness. That way you don’t become narcissistic and delusional

I remember reading an ebook by Stuart Lichtman back in the early 2000s and his work dealt a lot if not entirely on visualization and something called an Inner Anchor Point which sounded very Tony Robbins like to me. I didn’t pursue it much because I struggle with visualization
Really makes me wish for or want self help or self improvement based on math and science

I highly recommend Mind’s Eye if you aren’t running it yet. I am primarily best with auditory “visualization”.

I’ve been doing Mind’s Eye Termins Squared once a week at the beginning of whatever else I run for that day. Sometimes I do ME Q on the other days (or sometimes even the ME T2 day).

But damn…last night I was listening to music in my head. Which I’ve always been able to do before if there were enough background noise like white noise. But NOW i’m able to do it without ANY background noise whatsoever!

I love ME as it helps identify and strengthen whatever your preferred sensory channels are for “vlsualizing”. We need a better word than “Visualizing” to be inclusive of the other sensory channels, I think.

3 Likes

@Palpatine I may do that because I am a visual person so you would think that would be my preferred method of visualization.

Speaking of intelligence I know Einstein was huge on imagination. Said it was more important than knowledge

1 Like

That’s how he came up with the theories of Relativity. He imagined what it would be like to be riding along on a beam of light.

1 Like