Pheromone module

Never heard of this particular brand before it might be worth looking for some reviews on reddit or the “pheromone forums” before you decide to purchase.

1 Like

I wanted to add bratislava is cold at this time of the year. The pheromones may not be that effective in cold climates. However they should diffuse more efficiently in an enclosed environment like a bar, restaurant or indoor shopping centre.

1 Like

Maybe I can try to help some fellow women with heavy plates at the gym :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean Posses Alpha, right? Because I can not find Alpha Obsess.

1 Like

yeah thats the one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RVconsultant remember that time i told you my mom came to visit. She found the pheromones in my bedroom and wanted to try them on :slight_smile:. I somehow managed to discourage her from trying bad wolf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just ordered five things from aromafero.

2 Likes

Curious about that pheromones thing. I just found about it and read unto some pheromones forum and this is quite a rabbit hole.

It seems that each pheromones have their “archetype” though they seem to be more oriented towards seduction… Like Bad Wold is kind of like Emperor or Khan.

To the experts (like @RVconsultant ) which pheromones would match or marry with Wanted, Stark, Primal, Ascension, Primal Seduction?

Used to be a heavy user of pheromones. When I found SubClub, I basically dwindled down my usage until I never used them anymore. It’s because:-

7 Reasons
  1. The side effects are kinda unknown. Some may report feeling constant tiredness after constantly using a pheromone. It also may cause you to change your natural production levels of pheromones if you’re a very heavy user. For me, it tends to give me depression to use certain products.
  2. Constant usage may be necessary. Say you want to build up a specific vibe around someone. You have to constantly use the same pheromone around them each time to build a specific impression of yourself. If you change the signature, they may find it off-putting.
  3. Local, instead of universal effects. This means pheromones only affects people in your vicinity while subs can affect another person on another continent, due to the aura it generates.
  4. Expensive in the long-run. Subs can be bought once and used infinitely, pheromones have to be constantly re-stocked and bought. This also leads to:-
  5. Lack of security. One day, a pheromone company could go bankrupt and all their products could disappear overnight. Then that signature you’ve been trying to keep up for awhile now needs to be replaced and that transition may become awkward. As long as you keep the sub in storage somewhere, you can use it indefinitely and never have to worry even if SubClub goes completely bust.
  6. Hard to hide and carry (compared to subs). If you have a phero stash, it’s gonna be hard to hide from people in your household. If you bring it along with you, you have to make sure nobody finds it. Subs are audio files that are way easier to hide and you can listen with your earphones, secrecy is much better.
  7. Arguably less ethical. This will depend on the person but I found that it feels less ethical to use pheros since you’re faking a signature of yourself. The impression they have of you in their mind is by design, not going to match up to who you actually are. While subs actually change your inner self, which is reflected in your attitude.
5 Likes

I understand what you are asking.

Rather, I would encourage you to ask “what effects or results do I want?”

I would encourage you look at PheromoneXS.

I would discourage using SOB, Brute, or Alpha ImpaXS. But if you want something that might be similar, check out xs187.

To give an example, I wore Alpha ImpaXS to a bar. (I wanted to play pinball.) I did walk around to different areas of the bar to get a drink, use the restroom, play other machines, etc. Within 45 minutes, the bar had cleared out. Everyone left, except the bartender. No exaggeration. I’ve never seen that before. So in theory while something like Alpha ImpaXS might “pair” well with something like Khan (in theory), the results (in practice) might not be helpful.

3 Likes

Which one do you have the best experience with?
https://euphoricxs.com/pheromones-for-men

@RVconsultant hangs out on the pheromonexs forum he is a guru and might beable to help.

And remember that there is now this module:

2 Likes

Thank you for mentioning that site. I think that is the European site for PheromoneXS.

If I had to pick one, I’d pick Glow.

Others I would encourage people to look at would include Evolve, Sex Magic, Love Boat, Xist, Boyfriend, Cohesion, In-Between, and Crush.

4 Likes

Thanks, man. Zeus will be on your side.

1 Like

Kind of a rabbit hole, this led me to check essential oils . Pheromones are somehow connected with aromatherapy right?

1 Like

RVConsultant are you a god ?

1 Like

Soon to be a seraphim I heard :wink:

damn! like they were intimidated?

Aromatherapy I think uses essential oil.

1 Like