Perfect Sales Custom: Advice Needed

I am building my perfect sales and status custom and have ONE slot left.

I want to add either: Negativity Displacer, Negative Energy Transmutation, or Stress Displacement

Basically something to help keep me in state and performing at a high level in all social situations.

Here’s the rest of the custom:

1. True Sell Core
  2. RICH Core
  3. Direct Influencing Aura
  4. Dominion
  5. Earthshaker: Authority
  6. Leader of Men
  7. Fenrir
  8. Untouchable
  9. Mountain Breaker
  10. Victory’s Call
  11. Machine: Action
  12. Eye of the Storm
  13. Instant Business Tactician
  14. Lion IV
  15. Transcendental Connection
  16. Virtue Series: Patience
  17. Lifeblood Fable
  18. Harmonic Singularity
  19. Yggdrasil

Would love some guidance on differentiating those 3 modules. @Azriel @Dragon-Lesson and others who have used Negativity Displacer, Negative Energy Transmutation, or Stress Displacement, what were your experiences like and which would you advise?

3 Likes

Have you considered just running true sell and seeing if that’s good enough?

1 Like

I only have experience with Stress Displacement and it works very well. I had it in a physical healing custom (before the anti-recon and 320kbps) and it gave me much less recon and made me feel much more relaxed compared to a previous similar physical healing custom which didn’t have the Stress Displacement module.

Could be useful when doing sales gets stressful.

2 Likes

What is it that you want to accomplish via one of the above?

1 Like

I like negative energy transmutation more BUT for a PERFORMANCE based custom like this you want negativity displacer. This is clearly a performance based custom- while it may cause or contribute to long term growth- it’s primary function is results starting now and day to day in a specific domain SALES.

Negativity displacer will remove negativity in critical moments to facilitate a higher and more consistent level of performance.