Perfect Sales Custom: Advice Needed

I am building my perfect sales and status custom and have ONE slot left.

I want to add either: Negativity Displacer, Negative Energy Transmutation, or Stress Displacement

Basically something to help keep me in state and performing at a high level in all social situations.

Here’s the rest of the custom:

1. True Sell Core
  2. RICH Core
  3. Direct Influencing Aura
  4. Dominion
  5. Earthshaker: Authority
  6. Leader of Men
  7. Fenrir
  8. Untouchable
  9. Mountain Breaker
  10. Victory’s Call
  11. Machine: Action
  12. Eye of the Storm
  13. Instant Business Tactician
  14. Lion IV
  15. Transcendental Connection
  16. Virtue Series: Patience
  17. Lifeblood Fable
  18. Harmonic Singularity
  19. Yggdrasil

Would love some guidance on differentiating those 3 modules. @Azriel @Leandros and others who have used Negativity Displacer, Negative Energy Transmutation, or Stress Displacement, what were your experiences like and which would you advise?

3 Likes

Have you considered just running true sell and seeing if that’s good enough?

1 Like

I only have experience with Stress Displacement and it works very well. I had it in a physical healing custom (before the anti-recon and 320kbps) and it gave me much less recon and made me feel much more relaxed compared to a previous similar physical healing custom which didn’t have the Stress Displacement module.

Could be useful when doing sales gets stressful.

2 Likes

What is it that you want to accomplish via one of the above?

1 Like

I like negative energy transmutation more BUT for a PERFORMANCE based custom like this you want negativity displacer. This is clearly a performance based custom- while it may cause or contribute to long term growth- it’s primary function is results starting now and day to day in a specific domain SALES.

Negativity displacer will remove negativity in critical moments to facilitate a higher and more consistent level of performance.

Hey, I really want to get this Module in my Custom as I have been under loads of stress last few years and now that I have recovered I want to make sure at least for the coming 12 months stress is not a part of my life so I can become strong in body, mind, and Spirit.

Was this Module really effective for you, how about others that used it and how does it compare to the energy Modules such as Negativity Displacer, Negative Energy Transmutation, and Stress Displacement?

I like all 3 to be honest, negativity is actually a form of stress, so the approach of Stress Displacement may be broader.

What do you guys think, has anyone used all 3?

And also curious if the Negative Energy Transmutation can be used internally as well, for your own negative energy as it distinctly mentions “negative energy that comes at you”

Yes. Stress Displacement is an excellent module to remove that feeling of stress from your mind, body and even spirit. You even feel more positive using it.

The description of this module is spot on.

Haven’t used the other modules you asked about though.

1 Like

Thanks, I just ordered the Custom, excited to work with it.

I think what @Azriel said is helpful as well, how the Displacer module and Transmutation modules can be a fitting aid for sales and performance-oriented life challenges.

3 Likes

Does a custom act as 1 slot even if you have multiple cores?