PCCQ - 4 loops (5 days on / 2 days off) [openmind]

Yeah just making friends and having the attention of others would be good. I was thinking DD, I’ll need to look through the descriptions again.

I’ll check this one out too, I don’t know much about it. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

@openmind - I found myself resonating with your experience growing up. I still have issues with my parents even at this grown ass age. They are good people but they have control issues which I allow them to manipulate me with. Although am better now thanks to Khan and StarkQ, I need much more help. Might consider getting myself PCC to help me based on your review.

Could you describe a bit more how PCC helped you deal with family? The more descriptive the better since am very curious about that aspect.

Excellent results by the way!

3 Likes

Hey man, sorry for the late reply. That’s a tough one to answer. I have my ups and downs for sure but I think PCC has helped me learn to intuitively pick up on the underlying reasons why different family members act the way they do. My feelings used to get hurt a lot when I believed my siblings were receiving preferential treatment from my parents. Lately when the family gets together I say little, avoiding that needy approval seeking, and I always stay mindful not to take the bait when anyone tests me with low blow comments. I completely ignore the comments without a response. It gets good results, as I seem to be getting more respect, like a few weekends ago my father and brother in law were stuck to me like glue, both talking non-stop while I gave little more than an occasional laugh and occasional brief response. It’s like the tables have turned and now they are seeking my approval. My mother is a tough nut to crack and she spits more poison than anyone but it’s rarely directed at me anymore, my father receives all that. He takes so much shit and defends himself in very passive/aggressive way, so it’s taken me a fair bit of work to be where I am now in life because I modelled this beta behavior growing up.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it’s a complex situation but I think PCC has helped improve the social dynamics within my family in my favor. But I make a conscious effort too. I wish I could be more succinct and explain things more clearly for you. Did you end up trying PCC? How is it going if you did?

I am still doing 4 loops of PCCQ and I added in 2 loops of sex mastery X2-Q. I am feeling good, on a real good path at the moment with solid habit formations and high levels of productivity.

3 Likes

@openmind - since I can very much relate to your own personal experience (my family has a similar dynamic), I really appreciate your detailed response.

I haven’t tried PCC yet. Am on a Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ journey currently which is helping me deal with my family members on a very core level because it is removing the triggers and emotional bullshit I kept inside me for a long time.

But the power you have described isn’t there yet and I will surely incorporate PCC later down the line after I have finished my current stack (which will be over in 2 weeks) and after I have run Emperor for atleast a month.

So if all things go well, I will start PCC in one and a half month.

Once again, thank you for the post. Have been struggling on dealing with controlling parents for a long long time now.

3 Likes

I had the same initial feeling, however, if you go out in the world you’re going to come across many people using these Laws against you. You are probably already using them unconsciously and to be honest, once you become aware of them you can use them morally.

Around a good month ago, I asked myself – what is good and what is wrong? Quite frankly, I concluded that you can manipulate for a good cause as well as for a bad cause. It is what you use it for that makes it unethical or immoral.

Not sure why either but Stark has some sort of extreme Empathy module and it always gave me unbelievable reconciliation in tandem with Power Can Corrupt, I always thought it was me, then I concluded it was the combination of those two Programs. And I’ve been recognizing others saying a very similar thing, so there’s certainly a pattern going on here.

3 Likes

I suppose you’re right, you could always use a sword for good. I just didn’t want my mind to be whispering in my ears how to manipulate this person or suck up to that person, or be paranoid that someone is manipulating me and analyze everyone like Spock.

I’m not even sure if that’s how this sub works exactly, just basing on the book that I couldn’t even finish, but I admit I have much to research about the actual subliminal.

I’m drawn to Stark but I find myself talking too much on it, and the reconciliation is so much palpable compared to EQ. I want to be a Stark, I admire those who exhibits Stark’s personality but EQ is more of my default and my mind is getting agitated with the incongruence.

To make EQ more social, Azriel suggested to combine PCC and EQ, instead of my previous stack of PS and EQ because both are huge programs already and it seems to be taking it’s toll on me and making me exhausted.

Btw, that exteme empathy from Stark, I think I have that to begin with. If anything I could use an emotional sealant or plug to stop it from draining me so much.

2 Likes

Is it ethical to be nice if you can’t say no or be mean
Is it ethical to be humble and deferential, if you don’t have the strength, confidence, or capacity to act with pride and self interest
He who can exercise power but doesn’t or knows when too -is the most virtuous/moral/ethical of them all because it is truly a choice then.

3 Likes

Daredevil is better for pure charm and charisma without the secret defensive strategies of PCC.

UNHINGED RANT

The people you know and are dealing with are persuading every day with speech and actions designed to get you to do something you wouldn’t normally do. If they are very good at it they become the movers and shakers in life. Some choose the soft road (George Clooney), some take the rough road (Dan Peña). They intimately understand that in order to succeed in life, you have to communicate and persuasde. That doesn’t make you an asshole, a slimeball or a devious.

You must know what others are trying to get away with on you in order to stay on your path. This is Machiavelli all over.

If you have have ethical concerns about PCC, do not use it. But just know if you aren’t in control of you, someone will take control of you - for you.

In all of my listening to PCC, I didn’t become a cold hearted, scheming, double dealing asshat hell bent on destroying others. But it gave me enough skills to defend myself from those who potentially did.

IF you’re not a scheming asshole, you won’t become one on PCC. It doesn’t work like that. No SubClub program ever does that to you.

3 Likes

beautifully said,

Any experience with Daredevil and PCC together or how they might gel?

2 Likes

Just seen this today, been going through some brain fog. Ok thanks mate