PCC for the workplace.?

It works especially best where power plays exist and these days it is most often in the workplace.

PCC will also help you in dealing with family, friends, acquaintances,…practically any other human being because whether we know it or not, we are all playing games of power.

But don’t let that make you feel that you will become all pessimistic and machevillian. In fact, you feel in control of yourself and more prepared to deal with others. Your charisma will rise and so too will others respect you more.

PCC is a light but powerful subliminal. I enjoyed using it.

6 Likes

@Sub.Zero @Michel

I noticed both of you guys mention Ascencion as a great Sub to stack it with and I’m left wondering,why that one specifically and not Khan.?

@Michel im curious as to how it was a lifesaver for you when you ran it.? You seem to be one of the only few who have run this sub from what I have gathered from this forum :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right brother, we all play these games of power whether we realize it or not,even down to the person that “chooses” not to play these sorts of games.

I had no idea you ran this one in the past but I’d be happy to read how you’re experiences were running the sub .

Running these subs requires me to listen to them for a few loops each title and me being in a position where I’m working pretty much 11-12 hrs I don’t have that much time to listen outside of work so I’m forced to secretly listen to them while I’m at my machines and be on the lookout for my lead man constantly so he doesn’t bust me. It’s things like this where I see these “rules” being an issue in my life because I’m not trying to break these rules to be a badass or anything I just want to be able to squeeze in the time needed each day to be able to listen to something that’s improving my life.

Which is why I was hoping PCC would be ideal for this sort of scenario

3 Likes

Khan is about social dominance and many of your coworkers wouldn’t like that change in you and would try to undermine you behind your back. Ascension would make you more productive and noticeable, Mogul more creative and money focused.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero

Definitely have noticed something like that at work already since my stack currently is Khan + PCC and once in a while Libertine. This guy at work who has been there for 14 years has made it clear to me that he plans on making the department I work at,his. It’s this guy who I feel sees my progression and at times wants to make me feel like I’m not doing a great job but I know deep down it’s because of some power issue and most likely a result from running Khan + PCC.

Thing is if I were to choose between Khan and PCC I would rather keep Khan and by doing so do you recommend I remove PCC since it could be detrimental to me in the workplace.?

1 Like

Can you play it during your sleep? I normally run it that way.

I had written a review for PCC (along with Emperor and The Commander) over here:

Bru !
Bring out the Khan in you and challenge that.

4 Likes

I’ve tried in the past but then I’d wake up to my earbuds not on my ear and I’m worried listening to ultrasonic through some speakers while I sleep will also expose my girlfriend to them and if I happen to be listening to Khan then I don’t want her with time to be dominating me😅

2 Likes

Workplace bullies, family bullies, strangers wanting to take pot shots at me for the sole reason that I look like I can’t stand up for myself. PCC let’s you know what to do (The 50 laws of Power) as well as how to do it, for defence and offense.

Unfortunately everyone can and will take advantage of you if you let them. Even your closest relationships. PCC is like Google maps for social dynamics. Nip that shit in the bud as soon as you feel the manipulation coming, then steer it to how you can benefit instead, as smoothly as possible. :sunglasses:

Favourite SubClub program ever.

6 Likes

Bro,when he said that i low key on the inside was thinking “not if it becomes mine first”:sweat_smile:

How would you go about it tho.? He has the upper hand since he knows a lot about the machines we run and what not. I guess I’ll let Mr. Ghengis Khan guide me through it all😏

2 Likes

You can learn the machines as fast as possible…
Disarm your enemy and take advantage :sunglasses:

1 Like

Imagine a sub patterned off The Art of War.

3 Likes

Sun Tzu would tear this place up, lol.

1 Like

Yeah. Imagine that and PCC together!

1 Like

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

This. Just THIS is telling me PCC counterpart.

1 Like

I’ll submit a support ticket for shiggles while I’m waiting for my ride.

1 Like

I just submitted it :slight_smile:

Fucking rawr

It would be nice if a sub like The Art of War could be created. That and PCC would make you a dangerous mastermind indeed lol.

3 Likes

GOD TIER!!!

I’m in sales.

My sales manager is an asshole and after a few loops of PCC I totally took control of that dynamic.

My CEO is a minor celebrity and after a bit he was giving me all kinds of extra attention and favor.

Absolutely recommend PCC for the workplace which is exactly why I put it in my stack

6 Likes