PCC for the workplace.?

Fucking rawr

It would be nice if a sub like The Art of War could be created. That and PCC would make you a dangerous mastermind indeed lol.

3 Likes

GOD TIER!!!

I’m in sales.

My sales manager is an asshole and after a few loops of PCC I totally took control of that dynamic.

My CEO is a minor celebrity and after a bit he was giving me all kinds of extra attention and favor.

Absolutely recommend PCC for the workplace which is exactly why I put it in my stack

6 Likes

art of war + power can corrupt + khan

:slight_smile: gosh that would be tasty

4 Likes

IMO the art of war is not that elaborate and has A LOT in common with PCC.

You’re right. It isn’t elaborate. Hence its usefulness

I read it, make me right if I am wrong. It covers two main topics, the secrecy part, “appear weak when you are strong (to create unpredicability)” and the part which talk about the characters of a commander such as sterness, justice…(obvious stuff) I think there are faaar more better concepts regarding a better commander on 21th century than those times.
Other parts of the book is about the military strategy JUST for those times like: don’t go into holes…circumstances which mostly do not apply these days.

while there are better concepts, the foundation of the art of war is still solid and practical. i have been re-reading the book for years and I always find a deeper understanding that I can apply to improve myself and my life.

the book talks about not blindly following advice, not even its own. understand the advice first then put it where it fits.
we can’t really apply the chapter about military arson, but the idea behind it is still applicable. understand it and put it where it fits.

the simple & obvious stuff is often overlooked. but from my experience, it is usually the most important and the hardest to master.

2 Likes

The point is that there are bettee concepts that can be implemented into subs than an exclusive sub from the art of war

I can agree with you to an extent.

I will take a wild guess, maybe the commander and pcc stack will be really similar to what an art of war based subliminal would achieve?

Like what you said, the art of war has a lot of crossovers with the 48 laws. I have re-read 48 laws too for years and there are fundamental stuff that i don’t find in 48 laws that exist in the art of war. If we are going by the sales page’s description, adding the commander will negate a lot of the differences.

1 Like

I could imagine some art of war principles being added to Th Comander, actually

They’re probably not in there now, but that’s literally what a commander does - lead war

1 Like

Nicely done mate! For my pov PPC is excellent, especially for “minorities”. It’s not just about workplace politics, but about life.

Thinking about trying a custom wtih Ascenion, Daredevil and PCC as cores.

1 Like

Or the 33 strategies of war

I personally haven’t dug into that one! Excited to check it out. Robert Greene has a “30 min summary” he posted on YT, and the 30 min summary of his other books are EXCELLENT