PayPal, PayPal Credit and QuadPay are now available!

Just a quick note – for your convenience, we’ve added PayPal, PayPal Credit and QuadPay as new payment methods on SubliminalClub.com. We’re adding these on a trial basis for now – depending on how this test goes, we may opt to remove them in the future. You’ll find all the new options on the cart / checkout page.

I’m sure everyone’s familiar with PayPal, but did you know that PayPal offers financing? PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at millions of stores that accept PayPal. If approved, PayPal starts you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250. For a limited time, get no interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal Credit.

QuadPay splits purchases over $35 (their limit, not ours) into 4 payments over six weeks, charged to your debit card. QuadPay charges no interest, no APR.

Please note that we will be exceptionally vigilant toward those who abuse these new payment types, so behave ya’ll.

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Yaaaaaaay, finally!

2 Likes

Lol what do you mean? Haahaa

1 Like

Hey @SaintSovereign,

I tried to buy some of your subliminals and pay via Paypal. But it is not working.

I get this error saying that " things don’t appear to be working right now…"

I contacted Paypal and they said the problem is from the store end.

I am new to this community. So can you please look into this and let me know.

P.S. I also send an emails to the support but didn’t hear back.

@Samguy

I’ll look into this.

I’m wondering does a prepaid U.S Visa gift card work in the store? Got a birthday gift and I just might invest it on a custom sub? :thinking: