Pausing a ZP Track

If I need to pause a ZPTrack, it’s better to start it over or just let it run from there. How do you do this?

1 Like

I usually let it run from where I stopped if the break is short, like if you need to take a phone call or something.

4 Likes

Maybe that’s the right way and it depends on the length of the break. I often start all over again if the interruption lasted too long. I think from 10 minutes is already too much. But I don’t know, maybe it doesn’t matter. That’s why I’m asking.

1 Like

I had 3 hours pause and then listened to the rest of it.

It works perfectly for me

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Good to know that its working after 3 hours.

I’d let it continue from where you paused it, and here’s why…

…because people are experiencing benefits and results after as little as 3 minutes of listening time which indicates that anything around or after that point means you got decent exposure to the sub already – in other words, less is more with ZP – and more importantly, you may be putting yourself at higher risk for overexposure (and reducing results) if the total listening time exceeds 15 minutes due to starting over from the beginning after pausing.

Personally, I avoid that whole situation by listening at a time when I don’t allow any interruptions or intrusions: first thing after waking up.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Yes thanks for your comment. The best way is to avoid such situations thats realy true.

1 Like

Yo @FireDragon. It is better you set aside the time to play the full track without pausing since it is only 15 mins each on ZP.

On Qv2 pausing and playing was ok but on ZP, it is an altogether different concentrated beast.

I understand you are asking in case your phone get interrupted but do consider playing it at times when you get the least calls like early morning or before sleep.

I keep my phone on silent or even put it on airplane mode when running the ZP tracks so that I get 15 to 30 mins of free time when running 1-2 tracks.

2 Likes

Thanks for your info. Yes thats the question because ZP is so dense and with the primer at the beginning it could be a bad idea to start after pausing. Best way is to avoid such situations thats true. But its interesting to know if there is any right or wrong way to handle such situation. Think i have to put in a support ticket.

1 Like

I submitted a support ticket and will post the official answer here.

4 Likes

I remember SaintSovereign telling Friday to not pause the ZP file but with Qv2 it was okay. I can’t find the post though.

That would be best.

1 Like

I think if you’ve listened to the sub for longer than 5 to 7 minutes, it’s acceptable to just take that as your loop for the day. No need to go back to it to complete the full 15 minutes. Consistency matters above all else.

3 Likes

Here is the official answer from support:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you had to pause for a short period of time, its okay to continue your loop. However, I would say any pause over 5 minutes or longer should be started over depending on how far you are into the loop. If you were near the end you can continue. Just make sure you don’t over expose yourself by constantly pausing and re running. Doing so may lead to recon and no one wants that! Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

2 Likes