Paragon Diamond Dragon

I’m glad I’m sticking with it

Day 61

Rest Day. We just went down to LA to grab some food.

Day 62

Rest Day.

Day 63

DR ST 2 & 3 x1

I just played some games and read. My dad just said he was proud of me tonight. That made me pretty happy. I feel a profound sense of peace and joy right now. It’s not just from what my dad said, it’s something deeper.

2 Likes

Day 64

DR ST 2 & 3 x1
PCU x1
SU x1

Day 65

DR ST 2 & 3 x1
PCU x1
SU x1

I felt really good today.

Day 66

DR ST 2 & 3 x1
DU x1
PCU x1
SU x1

Day 67

DR ST 2 & 3 x1
PCU x1
SU x1

When I look at something now that’s sad online, i’ll be sad for a couple minutes and then my state goes back to normal. I feel more in control of my emotions on DR ST 3.

1 Like

You are definitely dragon-ing well!

1 Like

Day 68

Rest Day.

Day 69

Rest Day.

Day 70

DR ST 3 x1
DU x1
PCU x1
SU x1

I’m at Wingstop today and this mom/daughter are in there. The mom looks at me, turns her head back around to order. The words start coming out of her mouth and then she stammers and let’s me go ahead to tell the cashier my order for pickup. I didn’t really think nothing of this interaction when it happened but now looking back it’s interesting. Was it my Aura, body language, the way I dressed, etc.? Why did she let me go first? I came into the restaurant like a minute after them because i was just sitting it the car. Maybe I’m overthinking it.

1 Like

It’s called status!

I’m getting similar reactions from women. They are acting like I’m running sexual subliminals but I’m not. I think it’s DR clearing out all that internal nonsense that’s been blocking my sex appeal.

Here’s to you mate: :trophy: and :dragon: on!

3 Likes

I forgot about status.

Day 71

DR ST 3 x1
PCU x1
SU x1

Day 72

DR ST 3 x1
PCU x1
SU x1

Now this looks a bit lighter. How’s the reconciliation?

It’s fine. I just have nothing to talk about so I just left it blank

Day 73

DR ST 3 x1
SU x1

Decided to go light on the subs today. I’m think about giving Stark Terminus a longer run. I still haven’t tried mind’s eye out. Once I hit DR ST 4, I’ll add them to my stack.

I would encourage you to give DR st4 1 week and then decide about adding something else.