Paragon Diamond Dragon

At the time of the breakthroughs, I didn’t see or feel them. It’s been a passive ride for me so far.

1 Like

Day 53

DR ST 2 x3
DU x2
PCU x2
SU x2

I just read today.

2 Likes

Day 54

Rest Day.

Day 55

Rest Day. All I did today was clean up. I was talking to mom yesterday and her boyfriend said I sounded more talkative. That’s an improvement over my reserved nature.

2 Likes

When other people start to notice, then I think that is strong proof there is change going on! Congratulate yourself!

1 Like

Day 56

DR ST 2 x1
DU x1
PCU x2
SU x1

I went to the dentist today. I felt okay in there. My mom noticed my tone was different today compared to Saturday. I may have experienced a breakthrough and it came out through my tone.

I find this tends to confirm progress, when others notice.

1 Like

Do you think change comes faster as more people notice?

I think that is possible, but I don’t know for sure.

I was thinking that too

Day 57

DR ST 2 x1
DU x1
PCU x2
SU x1

That interview wasn’t that bad. I hate that our minds make things scarier than they are. For the rest of the day I just watched my sibling.

1 Like

Profound insight dude!

“I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” ― Mark Twain

2 Likes

Day 58

DR ST 2 x1
DU x1
PCU x1
SU x1

Nothing really happened today.

Day 59

DR ST 2 x1
DU x1
PCU x1
SU x1

I had the craziest dream. It involved zombies, immortals, and a lot of running. At the end of the dream, I was in a golden plaza overlooking the ocean. I’m thinking about stopping DU.

1 Like

Is DU Dreams Ultima?

Diamond Ultima

You might be at a point where you could get the benefits of Diamond Ultima by running it “as needed or wanted”, or by running it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I find Ultimas can have an ongoing effect that can last for a number of days.

I could do that with Diamond Ultima.

Day 60

DR ST 2 x1
PCU x1

Wow! Congratulate yourself on your consistency! :trophy: