Paragon Diamond Dragon

Thats a giant stack man

yeah it is

Day 37

DR ST 1 x1
DR ST 2 x1
DU x2
LBU x2

Today was better for DR ST 2. I think I may bump it up to 2 plays and play the ultimas 1 time. I’m going to get Sony XM3s. I was thinking about getting an amplifier to amplify my apple earbuds.

Day 38

DR ST 1 x1
DR ST 2 x2
PCU x1
LBU x1

Today all I did was do laundry and watch Netflix. When I went in the kitchen, I saw this thing out the corner of my eye. It scared the f**k out of me. It was ST 2 bringing up something from my childhood and healing me.

1 Like

I think DR is working…:grin:

1 Like

Day 39

DR ST 1 x1
DR ST 2 x2

Today I got to see my granny. It was nice seeing and talking with her. I bought Stark and Mind Eye’s so I can check out Terminus and Terminus^2. Stark Ultima looks good. I bought the wrist defender that @Azriel recommended.

2 Likes

enjoy all those new tools :slight_smile:

I will :grin:

Day 40

DR ST 1 x1
DR ST 2 x2

I didn’t do much today. I found out what scared me today. We have a bunch of masks hanging above the stove and my brain decided to make it seem like hair lol.

:partying_face: Happy Birthday! :champagne:

1 Like

Happy birthday!!:tada:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thank you!

Happy Birthday !! :dragon::champagne::dragon::champagne::confetti_ball: :gem::tada: :gem::confetti_ball::gem::tada::gem

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Day 42

Rest Day. My dad and I just played a game called A Way Out. It’s a pretty good game. After that we just cleaned up the house and cut some cake.

1 Like

Day 43

DR ST 2 x2
SQT x1

SQT was good today. I feel like I changed a little bit. I think terminus resonates with me. I think maybe DR helps to process it. I’ll play SQT before DR tomorrow. I hope I’m not speaking too soon. I just hung out with my sibling and dad today.

Day 44

DR ST 2 x2.5
DU x1
PCU x1

It feels good to be back on DU and PCU after 4 days. My sleep wasn’t that good yesterday. Only getting 2 hours. I had to watch my little sibling today.

1 Like

Day 45

ST x3
DR ST 2 x2

I woke up and put on ST. I accidentally went back to sleep and ended up playing 3 loops of ST. I played 2 loops of DR right after. Everything went well today.