Paragon Diamond Dragon

I don’t know. I may not know what you think I might know.

@Fire or @SaintSovereign might provide insight.

Day 26

Today was 2x DR and 3x LBU before bed. Since I’ve only been playing a loop of LBU, I thought I’d kick it up a notch and play 3. I’m ready for some interesting things to come up this weekend. I think I’m going to play LBU over the weekend.

1 Like

Day 27

Rest Day. My cousin came over. We had a nice chat about . I decided not to play LBU at all this weekend.

Day 28

Rest Day. Just spent the day cleaning up and setting up a laptop for my sibling to learn how to read.

Day 29

3 1/2 loops of DR, 2 loops of DU, 3 loops of PCU. We went up to the mountains to see the snow. We only stayed for 10 minutes because we weren’t prepared for the cold. It was my first time seeing snow. It was very calming up there. When we got home, my back started hurting. So i’m just laying down and playing PCU. Last night I was thinking about some customs I wanted to build.

Summary

Energetic/Spiritual work

Alchemist ST4 Core
All-Seeing
Arcane Mastery
Awakened Perception
Blue Skies
Immortal’s Blade
Metamorphosis
The Flow
Energetic Development XI
DEUS
EGO ADSUM
Intuition Enhancer
Jupiter
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Spiritual Abundance
The Architect
The Merger of Worlds
Tyrant
Yggdrasil

Ultima
As Above and So Below
Mind’s Eye
Deus

1 Like

My back stopped hurting towards the end of my last loop.

3 Likes

Day 30

2x DR, 2x DU, 2x PCU, 1x LBU. Today I was just watching my little sibling. I was supposed to read about kundali and the chakra system today. I’ll read about it tomorrow.

Day 31

2x DR, 2x DU, 2x PCU.

The first month is done. I feel very different about myself now than when the month started. I’m glad I purchased DR. Today, I just relaxed and read about the chakra system.

3 Likes

Day 32

3x DR, 2x DU, 2x PCU, 1x LBU

Today was another relax and read day. I noticed I haven’t really been recalling my dreams. I wonder what factors play into recalling dreams? One of these days I wanna learn how to lucid dream.

Day 33

2x DR, 2x DU, 1x PCU

We went to kohl’s and target today. I felt pretty good. Pretty much no shakes. I think I may run DR ST 1 alongside the other stages until I get to ST 4.

Has nervousness been an issue for you?

Yeah. I have cerebral palsy so that makes me be in my head alot and i’ll shake even more.

1 Like

I really hope that DR and Paragon helps you with all that and more! Please keep posting!

2 Likes

I hope that too. I will.

Day 34

All I did today was watch my sibling and read. I’m wondering how good a q custom would be with Elixir Ultima Core. I didn’t know what to get rid of so i just kept it at 21 modules. I could see getting rid of Inner Voice.

Summary

ARES
Attachment Destroyer
Blue Skies
Discordia Deliverance
FEBRUUS
Harmonic Singularity
I AM
Inner Voice
Regeneration Q Core
Dragon Reborn ST 4
Rebirth
Sanguine
New Beginnings
DEUS
Omnidemensional
Pragya
The Merger of Worlds
Atman
Negative Energy Transmutation
Tyrant
Elixir Ultima Core

1 Like

I wouldn’t put Elixir Ultima Core in the subliminal. It might not work.

You have a number of healing modules. How about eliminating 1?

I think I’d remove either I AM or FEBRUUS. If you eliminate Elixir Ultima Core, would you still have room for both I AM and FEBRUUS

I wasn’t planning on buying this custom. I agree with removing I AM or FEBRUUS.

Day 35

Rest Day. I got angry today but I reevaluated it. A couple minutes later, I wasn’t angry anymore. I like that I’m able to separate from a situation now.

1 Like

Welcome to DR!:sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

Day 36

DR ST 1 x2
DR St 2 x.25
PCU x1
LBU x1

In the middle of January I accidentally played ST 2 for 3 days. I thought I was ready for ST 2 today and played it for about 25 minutes before i felt a headache coming on. I think I may continue playin ST 2 this week and if I feel like I’m not ready I’ll continue with ST 1.