Paragon complete ultima or paragon complete core?

Hi guys what’s the difference between the main paragon title and the custom one?
I’m considered trying out one of the 2.

Hi. Since nobody knows exactly what is included in Paragon Complete Ultima, this question can hardly be answered. If you put together a custom you need at least 10 modules. In terms of price, this is a completely different category than the major title. Of course, if you know exactly which problems you want to work on, then you can put together an individual custom with paragon as a core.

1 Like

A custom is more expensive but you can name-embed it and focus on certain issues based on the other modules you add to the custom.

The main store title (previously Paragon Complete Ultima and now the latest version of it called Paragon ZP) is more of a general health subliminal but still powerful while being more pocket-friendly.

Check this thread out for testimonials for Paragon ZP:

2 Likes

@FireDragon hi how would I combine the paragon core title and the custom title together? I have a few problems and found some customs in the shop that are for specific issues so that’s why I’m not sure what to go for

@Lion my problems are mainly specific I would say but the paragon main title might help me aswell im not sure what to do

That’s the problem. @lion can surely help you on how to build a custom but maybe as a beginner the major title is the way to go.

1 Like

@Ay3 - if you are not sure, get the Main Store title. Try it out for a while and see how you respond to it

Run 2 loops of it every other day. It is only a 15 minute audio so a total of 30 mins every alternate day

1 Like

@FireDragon thank you!

2 Likes

You are welcome!

1 Like

@Lion thank you I will give it a try is that all I need to know to use the main title?

2 Likes

The Zero Point Listening Instructions article should have all the information you need.

2 Likes

What Seeker said:

1 Like

@Lion @Seeker will read through it! Thank you

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes