Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Got a message from another lady co-worker telling me about a situation that we used to laugh about when I was working with her.

2 Likes

WTF do you think??? :rofl: Really you have to ask that question when SHE started the conversation? Sheeshā€¦ Just buy a pack of condoms and enjoy the extracurricular activities.

2 Likes

@Michel
Another co-worker started a conversation lol today. I mentioned above

2 Likes

A guy at work keeps coming to talk to me. Itā€™s like he loves my company. :thinking:

@remarkable
Since you speak about SMV. Any good redpill and game resources? Podcast YouTube channels?

These would be two different things.

For SMV in men you need to look at fitness, dress and style, finances, lifestyle, Machiavelian traits etc. For fitness ignore what the gym bros say and you donā€™t need all the detail that for example Revive Stronger or Renaissance Periodisation talk about because they go into too much depth and you should not be taking that much interest in it if you just want to raise your SMV. For finance start with Jacob Lund Fiskers book and everything on Charlie Munger. Dress and lifestyle are not my areas of expertise. I suppose you could also read ā€œThe Princeā€, and the subreddit Married Red Pill.

For game, Daytime Mastery by Nick Krauser, in fact everything on his blog even his non game stuff. Also, The Red Quest, redpilldad and Kill your inner loser for whichever one of these resonates with you.

4 Likes

Thanks mate :+1:

Any one else experienced low libido on Khan Stage 1?

Could it be that QV2 is hitting deep and resolving some issues?

Could it be that the energy demands of QV2 is leaving little energy left for sexual activities?
Or could it be that I no longer feel constantly sexual in a needy form. Like look at every woman and feel horny. Could be Khan has shifted that need for constantly sex?

Just throwing around some ideasā€¦

What do you guys think?

It could be that you need more rest, how many loops you run per day, any rest days?

1 per day then I took some days off. Today is my 4th day off and I feel extremely tired.
1st Rest day I felt mild bloom. Then 2nd rest day I experienced mild bloom with parts of slight reconciliation. 3rd rest day very light bloom with more intense reconciliation. Today i feel fatigued.

1 Like

Previously you were doing one loop for every three days of rest. How much have you done now? Our Libido is our vital energy, itā€™s our Life Force and itā€™s probably being used to process the additional loops you have ingested.

Qv2, as I have often mentioned around here is nothing compared to Q, it is incomparably powerful. Q+ might cause a lot of problems for users.

3 Likes

I think it is this. Because on break days I found to become very happy and productive. The desire for sex also slowly emerges on rest days.

I hadnā€™t gone over 3 loops per week or less but it seems like I had scripts in the queue to be processed also.

1 Like

Sounds like youā€™re still processing that shit. I would take another day off. Fatigue is a classic sign of recon.

1 Like

Small Update to help others.

Iā€™m on my 4th rest day and Iā€™m starting to get headaches now. Nothing so severe but itā€™s present.

What was your listening schedule before QV2?

1 Like

One loop a day for 5 days then 2 days off

nope for meā€¦ i also think AlexSQ reported higher sex drive and stuffā€¦

crazy how the same thing works so differently for different people

1 Like

What is your listening schedule for QV2?

1 Like

1 loop every 3 days.

1 Like

Do you want to increase processing days or decrease processing days? Also, have you tried 2 loops every 3 days?

1 Like