Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

spirit often works behind the scenes :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s a Scorpio thing. :wink:

1 Like

Love it

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like a really good Custom, to be honest. Iā€™m personally not as fund stacking different Major Programs in a Custom.

For the record

@Hermit

I intend and hope you can feel the love and fun behind the above exchange. A celebration of what you uniquely bring.

2 Likes

The Invisible Hand of _______ :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Ha! Of course, Iā€™m loving it, go on :slight_smile:

Will Hermit make the jump or not? Iā€™m just so curious about Khan Completeā€™s visualization aspects. I guess a curious mind has its advantages and disadvantages, :man_shrugging:

@Simon, whatā€™s my prognosis without having run any of the previous Stages on Khan? Psychosis? lol.

2 Likes

Forum research indicates you have to run 30+ programs at the same time to achieve that.

1 Like

I say jump in at least for a test, and share your valuable insights.

Khan is the most Alpha, masculine, sub Iā€™ve experienced. Its the tiger to Emperorā€™s kitty cat. But itā€™s not blunt masculinity like Emperor or GM

2 Likes

How challenging a sub feels, depends on how far from the userā€™s self-image the sub is.

I think youā€™ll have a much harder time on Khan stages 2 or 3, but K4 will be a breeze.

Because those two have a masculine go-getter style, while the final stage has a ā€œflow with life, and all shall go my wayā€ vibe ā€“ which is almost your normal state, I think.

Also, you have enough experience with Ascensionā€™s Confidence, so Khanā€™s Dominance will be a modification, not a completely alien state for you.

4 Likes

Khan seems to fit my current situation more so than Ascended Mogul, the only thing Iā€™m concerned about is the drive, ambition, and motivation which seems to be mostly present on Khan Complete.

Agreed; As Within, So Without. It is really that simple. But with any of these Major Titles, you are forging a new path, and doing some of the previous Stages beforehand would allow you to become somewhat Khan already, allowing for an easier transition into Khan Complete.

Well, Iā€™m not interested in the reconciliation from Breakdown and Reprogramming. Iā€™d rather feel mellowed down for two weeks on Khan Complete and feel on top of the world afterward.

4 Likes

Funny but you are absolutely right :slight_smile: . I know several people who I would consider overweight who are extremely rich and are surrounded by hoardes of beautiful women. I think there has to be a balance but sometimes if you want wealth certain sacrifices have to be made.

@Hermit I think what you have said begs the question. Just how much healing does one need ?. Obviously if there are show stoppers preventing your from reaching a specific goal then they have to be overcome.

Yes I have experienced a heightened perception on Khan stage 4. I know one guy who claims his eye sight has improved.

3 Likes

Much more the older one is and if one is far away from his goal?

Like you wonā€™t need much healing if your networth is $999,000 and your aim is to be a millionaire next monthā€¦

1 Like

I think everyone has to be realistic about what can be achieved. Is it case of making enough money to achieve a certain level of freedom ?. Or really wanting to have a million dollars in your bank account ?.

1 Like

I think it is up to the personā€¦ Everyone has different needs and goals in life.

ā€œRealisticā€ is also a subjective term.

I believe there are many here running subliminal because they donā€™t believe that they must live according to the limits imposed on them.

Becoming a millionaire at age 35 is realistic to some but unimaginable to others.

1 Like

If Iā€™m going this route, Iā€™ll be stacking it alongside Dragon Reborn, hopefully once name-embedding in the regular store becomes available.

To be honest, you can never have enough healing. We are brainwashed to the Core.

Thatā€™s fairly interesting!

Stage 4 really feels like all will be my way vibe. No need to prove anything to anyone etc. Iā€™m the chief I know it and you know it also.

5 Likes

This makes me happy for you, canā€™t wait to read the rest of your journey. Actually inspired me to move up to DR Stage 4 as it speaks to me more than the rest of the stages and I want it long term.

2 Likes