Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

are your running Khan Stage 4 now?

1 Like

Yes @Azriel
After discussion with @Hermit and reading @Simon reasons to go with stage 4 i decided to take the dive in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ok awesome,
for me I like the life experience I gets from being in an ‘off balanced’ stage and think it supports the maximum results of the final stage but I can also easily see the value of spending time on a stage 4 to incorporate more the script. Looking forward to hearing how it goes!! Breaking in 2021 with Khan complete!

3 Likes

Im also combining it with DR 1 so that covers healing. Stage 4 will definitely bring up some recon here and there.

4 Likes

Good to read your progressing allot :muscle::muscle:… just imagine the full efects if you stick to the program a complete year.

Do you accept the challenge? :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Yes Khan stage 4 is long term for me.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m doing. I ran 1-3 October-nov-dec- time for the journey of st4.

1 Like

Another coworker sent me a bj picture via whatsapp lol.
Do they sense my aura remotely? I just dont get this. My company is closed and we dont see each other so its definitely that they sensing my aura some how…
Explain this someone.

4 Likes

Did she randomly reach out to you?

1 Like

Yes out of the blue she sent that lol

Did you think about her, when did you interact with her for the last time?

1 Like

is it her giving a bj?

1 Like

It’s khan stage 4 manifestation

1 Like

Describe the photo.

1 Like

Sick journey @pacman

1 Like

It’s a Dragon manifestation. She’s offering to calm the fires. :smile:

1 Like

Glad that I’ll have completed DR ST4 by the time I run Khan ST4 (or BETTER?) by the time that’s applicable. Imagine stacking DR Ultima with Khan.

1 Like

I wonder what the gossip about you is, among the female cowokers. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I interacted last when we closed that was around middle of December.

Nope its a gif. from the internet.

You say that as a joke…but when i run DR i feel extremely sexual.

I wonder also and would like to know also lol.

1 Like

@pacman now imagine if you consciously tried to manifest things using your current state.

1 Like