Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

How did you come to that conclusion mate.

Imagine one year of stage 1 what it will do.
I also think thats only the starting of stage 1.

1 Like

I prefer your old pacman user portraits… But this one shows that you have progressed exponentially

1 Like

@pacman, simple, you said yourself that your own aura is being cleansed and becoming positive again. The higher the vibration and frequency of something, the hotter it tends to get, for instance, molecules and particles within the sun, the sun is of course very hot due to the friction produced, by the molecules vibrating at a high speed.

Not saying you’ll catch fire and burn up once you aura is 100% positive again but that heat is likely being caused by the rise in your personal vibration, due to your auric, energetic and spiritual cleansing. I experience this myself regularly since I possess many tools to cleanse my energy system.

1 Like

Thank you @Davisnwc

1 Like

I decided to play DR before bed as it was making me really dizzy in the day and tired.

According to professional dream analyst and author Lauri Quinn Loewenberg, snakes — a common dream archetype — typically represent a person in the dreamer’s life who exhibits low, dirty, toxic, or poisonous behavior. However, they can also represent something related to health or healing.

1 Like
4 Likes

I like the music style bro, post more of similar :fire::ok_hand:

1 Like

oh … you know :wink:

1 Like

This song is fucking dope

1 Like

Tell me lol …

@Sigma11
@Azriel
2 Likes

@pacman https://youtu.be/gDt0QHVSjNc

1 Like

Update.
Im finally moving into my own apartment tomorrow. Im out of my parents house!
Im on my own…im independant. From the time i started Total Breakdown there was a strong push to move out from my parents house.

My landlord is a lady and she was communicating with me all this time regarding the apartment. When i met her husband and her to sign the agreement i could see he was not very happy with me in terms of i was not a sheep and he was definitely threatened by me i could see it. Now she doesnt communicate with me much he does lol. He even wants me to come to his place and hang out with him.

On the attraction side… there is no other like Khan!!!
Its insane. When u go into the shops everyone turns and looks at me. The best part of it Khan has made me so strong to actually handle that attention and not get shy…

More to come…:sunglasses:

23 Likes

I’m very happy for you!

2 Likes

This is a bit tempting and has me majorly excited for when it my time to get back to the khan
Thank for the share

3 Likes

Major kudos to you, @pacman! I can feel the sense of relief, happiness and power from you

3 Likes

You go dude!

2 Likes

own apartment hahaha, dangg all the good times you can have now. FREEDOM baby :smiley:

1 Like

Update :

• Two days staying in my own apartment with my partner and child. :smiley: . I can feel the responsibility extremely high. Theres nothing Khan cannot handle hey!
  • Been extremely busy to ensure that everything is moved to the new place. I still noticing lots of women staring and showing lots of interest. No time for that lol up until im settled in the new place.

:wink::wink:

12 Likes