Oversensitive people? There are not bad words!

You really accepted this as your being on this forum now, didn’t you? :wink:

Reconciliation has been harsh. I really have to focus on reading.

As for the numbers, I will recount 1 story. Some how a bartender and I got to talking. I said something (I don’t remember what), and she just locked eyes with me and stared frozen, and was blushing. Then she got out a piece of paper and wrote her number down, she kept say “You gotta call me! Please call me!”

On the surface, she’s giving an order. But actually a deep need is crying out to be fulfilled.

5 Likes

@RVconsultant

I really meant it what I wrote

There are 2 sides of the coin-always and you can’t strip one away :wink:

And dark does not mean it’s negative
You can be responsible and respectfully dark.

But that’s a different story :grin:

BTW : how dark are women when they think: you are mine?

1 Like

Ahhhh this is sooo great
I had this notion since I was a little child
But now it’s for real.

Its actually self worth
And that’s beautiful

1 Like

I do understand. On this forum, as much light and dark as there could be, I think you know what words we would like to be omitted.

1 Like

I had never a problem with that.

Otherwise I would discuss and argue with you.

I just added to the topic

All is fine from my side

thank you :hugs:

@RVconsultant

Of course

One question : can I use them in my journals?
Because de editet versión does not hit the point very well

1 Like

Please not on the online journal either. I understand that you might be wanting to convey a certain emotional impact or authenticity. I am aware of what you are saying in terms of how women react because I see it too since running WANTED.

I understand that women can potentially have a tendency to act in ways that are very sexual around men who present a certain way. I also understand that women can potentially have a tendency to be very willing to please a “WANTED” man and follow his leadership.

I understand those are wordy and nerdy ways to describe what you are describing, but when referring to people, please know that certain words or phrases should be omitted on this forum.

I do want you to keep posting. I find your posts valuable, positive, and supportive. I know you have lifted people’s spirits on here with your encouragement. I am confident your experiences that you have described are also real because I have seen similar reactions from women. Please just present your experiences as best you can within the guidelines.

2 Likes

Hey Bro no problem.
I just ask you so that you can instruct me right.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT COMPLIMENTS

1 Like

Use “naughty little girl” instead.

Example: “You wanna ride daddy’s dragon, don’t you, you naughty little girl?”

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

are you suggesting she run DR?

No. I’m suggesting that Ms. Miranda Tight be unyielding on the stiffy when going to town with Mr. Dragon Rider. :point_down:t2:

2 Likes

Example :

How does it make you feel when excitement rush slowly but powerfull trough your body,reaching Exactly the spots you like the most, and then slowly start to pulsating in a speed that instills pleasure in you, to the point where swearpearls start to drip down your body. Do you feel the fire of Lust crawl all over you and envelope you into a pleasurable circle of enjoyment. I know you can do this and I encourage/applaud you to intensify this feeling of pleasure with every breath you take, with every move you make to the point where you can beautifuly LET GO

:wink:

To intensify it for her you can ask her after every powerword :do you want that? Is that something you enjoy?
And then a double bind : do you want that or do you want to go deeper and enjoy more?

Then : tell me how much you want to feel that?

The whole sentence you can play for a halve hour if you stretch it out for her

1 Like

From now on we do :“sweet Talk”

1 Like

Exactly how an International Man of Mystery talks. :grin:

:+1:t2:

1 Like

THANK YOU SIR :grin:

1 Like

yeah …my joke failed due to lack of background research lol

1 Like

Nah … I got the joke. I just used it as raw material for further … ahem … Instructions. :grin:

The background you missed was the original unedited post – up in the thread, where RV edited some raunchy text that could trigger someone’s fee-fees. :point_down:t2:

Ms. Miranda, I pulled out of left field. You couldn’t have known. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m glad my mediocre humor could be salvaged to serve a greater purpose :wink:

1 Like