Oversensitive people? There are not bad words!

Hello everyone!
I enjoyed reading about people results in the forums. That is the main point of being able to improve our experiences with old and new titles.

However, I have seen some suppression of different ways to express ourselves. Why?
Some people, like to use bad words. There is no such us things. I love to use them. We humans, we love them! They are the first words we learn in other languages and guess what, they are easy to remember. :grinning:

It’s nice and therapeutic to say them! Why not write them too?

I do not like suppression. Do we need to live in a dictatorial internet? Except for politics, religion and soccer; everything else should be accepted. Why not creating a BAD WORDS SECTION in the forum. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

If we want to attribute these behaviours to over looping subs, hey didn’t experimentation was recommended?

I suggested every titles must have a script inducing to stick to their chosen subs for a recommended period and the appropriate amount of loop per day.

Now, I will add that it should include a Polite module:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Look at this poor guy!

3 Likes

Shit mate, its not about bad words, its about being a shit to others

I think suppression of people who want to fuck up our community is good. Actually I dont think Ive ever seen Fire, Saint, RV or Dark be anything but just and fair in keeping the forum clean

10 Likes

As long as they’re self-referencing or journaling about their day, no one’s stopping them.

We even have a journal that’s more about fapping and pooping than goal-oriented action. No problem.

There aren’t any dictatorial rules. The only behaviors that are warned or suspended are the ones that get in the way of healthy discussion … because this is a discussion board.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Dear friend. It does not bother me. We choose what we let enter into our brains. To fight, you need two! Nobody cares, do you think it will increase as crazy?

We are the ones whom choose to get offended, bother, etc.

Even when people do not think subs inducing some changes. Let it be! It is good to be skeptical.
You made amazing changes. I have good results as well.

I believe we are adults, experimentation is the only way we can grasp a better understanding of our personal perceptions. That is mostly how we learn to interact with our environment, trial and error.

Have a great day!

:rofl: :rofl: It took me a second to get it

1 Like

At the end of the day, this is still a business, and we have to balance between freedom of expression and providing a safe, fun atmosphere for everyone. A lot of people will think we’re being “PC” with that. Possibly. But that’s the environment we want to nurture – and we give everyone a lot of leeway in what they can say. It’s only when someone becomes disruptive that we step in.

8 Likes

pc

Actually it’s simple.

If you grow a beautiful plant you destroy the bugs and pest

Its that simple

No need for any justification - never

2 Likes

I think this is an idea of confusing censoring words versus regulating a forum environment.

In terms of words, fuck, shit, crap, damn… I think I only asked one person to reduce or eliminate “fuck” on their journal because I kept seeing it so often. Go ahead and write fuck in your journal if you want from time to time. Unless you’re telling someone to fuck off. Then that’s hostility. And we dislike hostility.

People can express a lot of ideas here. It must be done in a respectful manner.

Some ideas are outright banned. Racism, sexism, homo-negativity, trans-negativity, etc. are all off the table. End of story.

Stay away from politics and religion, too.

Focus on your experiences with subliminals and personal growth. And talk about fucking every once and awhile if you wish. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahah you did it😊

Welcome to the Club

1 Like

In my opinion Context is important

BTW. How can I quote multiple times in 1 post?

1 Like

I just highlight, look for the “Quote” bubble, and click on it… then repeat… for example…

Click and drag over the sentence, look for the “Quote” bubble, and click

1 Like

Ahhhh now it works.

Thank you Bro

Btw:@RVconsultant how are you?

2 Likes

Better, thank you. Although I’ve had 5 to 9 days of reconciliation that’s been really bad, women have been offering their numbers to me and insisting I call them.

3 Likes

did you try Saint Sovereign tips?
Chocolate fudge and gaterode

I tryd it 3 times and it workt wonders

Oooohhhhh that’s hard, so many numbers :grin:

Glad your better.

What are you running?
Or
What had you run for this Reconciliation?

1 Like

Chocolate yes. Gatorade, no. But I do take minerals. I’m wondering if by doing this is why I’m getting results even though I’ve had harsh reconciliation.

I have a custom with both Heartsong and WANTED.

Could you tell us more? About both the recon and the numbers :smirk:

This is my custom Bro

Wanted Q
Heartsong Q
Love Bomb Ultima
Aproachability Aura
Enchanting Smile
Rouge
Song of Joy
Total Nonchalant
Alexander’s Play
Depts of Love
The Wonder
Dominion
Carpe Diem Ascended
Deus
Sanguine
The Flow
Inner Gasoline
Transcendental Connection
Inner Voice
Chosen of Venus

Unable to lisen to subs since 9 days after 2 loops

Its unbelievable potent
But now I have fantasys where I reject women and the overall sense of: its really my choice if I grant you time with me.
You better show me your best side otherwise your out of the game.

Also I feel it’s right that women Seduce me.

I feel attractive as never before

And I like wonderful company, that means : Ether the women have a super good vibe as a default state, and I mean: they need to generate they’re own good/healthy energy and be awesome as a human being

Or

Serve me
Acting submissive
we gona have great fun

[Moderator Edit: Language]

it’s crazy

Ps : try that Gatorade after a chocolate fudge :wink:

2 Likes

hahahahhaah

rv900000 is getting some roboto ladies hahahah im pure joking rv

i really love calling a robot hahahha you seem like it, its like a robot that ran QL for 30 straight hahahha

no hard feelings and im sorry if you dont like me messing around

3 Likes