Ouroboros - reborn again (sales) (HOM custom)

Also @ouroboros can you explain the addition of your new modules?

Kings radiance, code of loyalty, you are not alone in particular ? And why no Mountainbreaker?

Looks like your not taking Saints secret sauce recommendation in full lol

yes sir

very infrequent exposure to GLM:Co

I"m feeling some recon from it today just over how intense of an experience it was yesterday. but it’ll be good for slow and long term exposure.

1 Like

No mountainbreaker just because this is QTKS so it’s a super long term custom, and I don’t always want to have a module dependent on an EXACT specific goal as that may change, also, I’m fully satisfied with plateau transcendent + victory’s call + all the wealth specific stuff, which is the specific goal, and I didn’t want to add even MORE results enhancers + manfiesters if I could avoid it.

1 Like

man what are you going to do when they release HoM: black

1 Like

You Are Not Alone is a fascinating one… I sent this version over to SaintSov and asked about YAN-Alone specifically, he said some interesting things.

If you need to create a network of deep connections to help your goals, You Are Not Alone is an amazing module. I personally like it better than Inner Circle, though IC is more focused on profitable connections. This one goes deeper though.

It’s not REALLY a sales module addition for me, although, deep friendships helps in sales as well. I do a lot of upselling.

But it’s more for my personal life.

I spend a lot of time doing personal development work, I find that my life is lacking an abundance of deep & growth-oriented friendships, I’ve outgrown a lot of my old friends, and I’m also part of men’s groups that are specifically about personal development for life/love/business, with an entrepreneurial but also shadow-work-based-emotional component to it, and I like the type of people that I meet in those types of groups ALOT, I’m hoping YAN-Alone can help capitalize that opportunity and create additional ones.

I’m not lonely by any stretch of the imagination, but in my personal life, I’m the guy that never reaches out to anybody, I never hang out with anybody, if my girlfriend doesn’t plan a group hangout you will NEVER, EVER see me. That’s just an absolute, verifiable fact, I see my absolute best friends once every 6 months, unless my gf plans an event. Like I said, not lonely, just not interested.

The only time I EVER make plans with someone is if they fit the archetype that YAN-Alone is looking to manifest. I don’t want to “hang out.” I don’t want to “go out.” I want to get into DEEP conversations with soul brothers about life and what we want to accomplish, what we’re trying to become, how we can be better to our friends, family, businesses, ourselves.

Code Of Loyalty follows that same logic… just like YAN-A, it has arguments that could be made for sales, right? Connection is good. I do a lot of upsells, we’re a coaching community, so, with both code of loyalty, king’s radiance, and YAN-Alone, I’m cultivating friendships that I can capitalize.

Fire pointed out how KR would be a great module for closing people on follow up, which is SUPER important.

But also I’m in a long term relationship, I’d like to manifest an air of deeper trust between my partner and I, her trusting me more specifically, and me having less and less interest over time around checking out other women/etc, healing times that I’ve done that etc., so I though overall Code Of Loyalty was a good module for my life.

For context, GLM:Co makes me horny from a place of sheer CONFIDENCE, not even desire, so I don’t want to do anything with it, yet it’s there. GLM:Co makes my head swivel like crazy walking down the street because I know I could execute ANY conversation perfectly. Not that I want to, but, that I could, it’s a sickeningly sweet feeling if you know what I mean. I need Code Of Loyalty to balance that out.

King’s Radiance was a replacement of Direct Influencing Aura recommended by @Vesper who says that KR in his custom has been godly, and personally, I just reallllly like the thought of KR the more I think of it. It’s hard to decribe. I never considered it because I thought it was sexual, but that’s been confirmed as not true, and that it could work in the custom.

I just feel like the Patriach of the Medici family would’ve had KR in his custom, not Direct Influencing Aura. There’s a presence that is not just influential, but, royal. I don’t have a reason other than thinking it ties the stack together nicely. I don’t have to CONVINCE you to do something, I just have to BE someone that is… influential and admirable. The brand of influence I’m going for with KR isn’t “You believe it because I convinced you.” That’s a “Direct Influencing Aura” vibe.

The vibe I’m going for with KR is more like “YOU believe it because I believe it, and you want to be more like me, so you want to believe what I believe.”

And it’ll be a nice all-rounder in life that even in non-sales environments adds extreme value.

It seems like it’s almost exactly the aura I want, I want respect, but I don’t want to be alpha. I’m not interested in Emperor and stuff like that, I don’t like the Alpha subs. But I love Chosen, which has a “be royalty” kinda vibe, whereas Emperor is a bit more “Be A Conqueror/Commander/General” vibe.

(Don’t point out the contradiction of how much I love GLM:Co, lol. That’s still in the early days of experimentation.)

Still working this out. I’d still like Dominion in the custom possibly but I think I have too many manifestation modules, too.

Why do you say this? I added Jupiter, Fortune’s Favorite, Wheel of Creation. I already had FSRS.

1 Like

I’d stack HOM Black with this QTKS if I felt like I needed it.

I don’t want insane wealth though. I’m more attracted to Safety Net than to Sultan.

I LOVE HOM for the family and relationship effect, specifically, and I know for a fact that talks of $$$Black (EOG or HOM black, I have no idea) have included discussion around removing the family/generational element from it which I absolutely love.

$$$Black sounds amazing but not a replacement for HOM, thus, I don’t have to worry about it.

2 Likes

I told Saint this when he said he knew exactly what level of wealth he wanted for freedom.

But it takes a very high level of self awareness to know you don’t want to extremely wealthy, but just comfortable. Have your needs taken care of without the stress that money comes with.

@aaa

Extreme wealth isn’t all that it is cracked up to be, you inherent a lot of issues when you have wealth.

Assassination, exploitation, you can’t trust people that come into your life, your kids are always a target, your wife is a target, constantly worried if you lose it all, if the government will come after you, etc. LOTS of headaches.

YES !!

@SaintSovereign PLEASE LOL HOM: BLACK () and or TRUE SELL BLACK AKA WOLF BLACK. I’ll do a full write up and request.

3 Likes

okay damn noone has mentioned this but this would be FIREEEE

1 Like

Shit, this new HOM/EOG custom has me in some crazy recon.

Need to analyze the difference between the two.

EOG1 + DEUS could just be having short term growing pains.

@Monarch,

It is ultimately a complex and subjective matter, and generalizations about extreme wealth should be approached with caution.

At the end of the day, I want to explore reality, both inner and outer, and wealth is a part of it.

Did you ditch pcc?

1 Like

I did create a custom without it to test the difference, yes

Just to compare and contrast, here are the two customs I made, not the QTKS custom incoming in the near future

HOM/EOG1

1. House Of Medici Core
  2. Ecstasy Of Gold Stage 1 Core
  3. Victory’s Call
  4. Cosmic Wealth
  5. Plateau Transcendent
  6. Safety Net
  7. Stonelike
  8. Deus
  9. Divine Will
  10. Joie De Vivre
  11. Machine Rest
  12. Power Talk
  13. Organization Perfected

HOM/PCC

HOM
PCC
Victory’s Call
Cosmic Wealth
Plateau Transcendant
Safety Net
Power Talk
The Aligner
Light Of Humility
Machine Rest
Joie De Vivre
Gentleman’s Speech
Eye Of The Storm
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Dominion

I authentically desire ultra wealth, my specific dreams for myself, my family, and the world require it. I work in the world of the ultra wealthy. Billionaire, millionaires. There is something distinct about it that I truly want in the game of it as well as what can be done for others because of it. I actually feel destined for it regardless. Even before subs, now it’s just showing up more and more in my life.

2 Likes

Deus is one
you are not alone- if you used to feeling alone
and likely stonelike too

I’ve spoken to others about it- and it seems to have a pretty strong effect in addition to customs

about “it?”

i don’t have you are not alone in the custom atm, just stonelike and deus

stonelike, someone else I talked to had that as a new addition and found they had intense recon on that sub.