Ouroboros - reborn again (sales) (HOM custom)

Oh god haha I am also in a LTR and I’ve learned to avoid social/sexual subs like the plague. I’m not even looking at the wanted black forum or reading the description. Just literally not curious. I know where that road leads.

Bro I was actually thinking of HOM/AM for you.

They have platonic social elements, there’s the networking of HOM which will help you find a new offer. There’s the speed of AM which will get you up and running quickly. There’s the DEEP manifestations of HOM which take a while (so don’t stack switch) but are extremely worth it.

This doesn’t make sense for me.

Once you’re in a new environment, run PCC so you can win favor and influence quickly.

But to find a new opportunity, you need Inner Circle, yet another sub which will not only provide you massive wealth opportunities, but will also give you massive social results for bartending, your social life, etc., all without having a sexual bend to it.

AM/HOM/IC

Once you get a new offer, do either AM/HOM/PCC or PCC/EOG/3rd sub

1 Like

@niles can you DM me? I can’t DM you, I wanna tell you something tho

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: fire thread

1 Like

EOG FOR LIFE!!! :fire:

2 Likes

Just spoke with Saint and he said not to include any heavy healing in a QTKS custom, so, I’m gonna go ahead and exclude EOG1 from any QTKS customs even though it would probably be fine.

Makes me think even a solo HOM qtks custom would work, or a HOM plus small sub title.

HOM/PCC
HOM/LE
HOM/OG Commander (not new)
HOM/Love Bomb
HOM/Mogul???
Etc

And he said to think of what we really want to work on the most as the base and to consider the main title cores just as add ons, so, sounds like the module selection will be veeeeery important. I’ll work on a HOM solo QTKS custom to emphasize the modules, and then possibly add a second core from there

1 Like

QTKS Custom Possible Rebuild

“The goal of running subliminals is NOT to get results. It’s to experiment and FIND OUT what subs get you results.”

• me

HOM QTKS Custom

1. House Of Medici Core
  2. Victory’s Call
  3. Cosmic Wealth
  4. Plateau Transcendent
  5. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  6. Joie De Vivre
  7. Virtue Series: Temperance
  8. Manifestation Module #1 (dominion, tyrant, yggdrasil, void of creation, etc. etc.)
  9. Manifestaton Module #2 (see above)
  10. Power Talk
  11. Carpe Diem
  12. Code Of Loyalty
  13. Virtue Series: Patience
  14. You Are Not Alone (might remove)
  15. King’s Radiance
  16. Machine: Action
  17. Machine: Rest

^ (don’t take this as the final version)

Bank of modules I'm interested in

1 - House Of Medici Core
2 - Victory’s Call
3 - Cosmic Wealth
4 - Plateau Transcendent
5 - Stonelike
6 - Safety Net
7 - Joie De Vivre
8 - Machine Rest
9 - Organization Perfected
10 - Carpe Diem
11 - Aligner
12 - True Sell module
13 - Eye Of The Storm
14 - Lifeblood Fable
15 - Power Talk
16 - Soul Connection
17 - Code Of Loyalty
18 - Enchanting Smile
19 - Inner Voice
20 - Virtue: Temperance (WHY HAVENT I INCLUDED THIS EARLIER OMG)
21 - Misimbrunnr
22 - The Lines
23 - The Wonder
24 - Dominion
25 - Yggdrasil
26 - Approachability Aura
27 - Debt Annihilator
28 - You Are Not Alone
29 - Virtue Series: Patience
30 - The Wonder

EDIT: King’s Radiance, Financial Success Reality Shifter, and Yggdrasil have been suggested. King’s Radiance as a replacement to Direct Influencing Aura. Meanwhile, Approachability Aura looks more and more tempting as I have male resting bitch face. Sultan/Secret source IF I need to add more wealth modules. Tyrant and Yggdrasil as additional manifestation enhancers could be interesting…

1 Like

Just listened to 1 minute of GLM:Co

Will report results

Already feeling extreme confidence, another sub club user and I communicate by video and right after my loop he said I felt more confident but also more light and jovial, i’m usually too serious, now i seem more approachable but more certain

@Malkuth can you explain why someone should Dominion again? You had a really good answer when I asked back in the day but sadly I can’t find the thread. Thank you!

1 Like

should use, or should not use, that is thee question

1 Like

@Malkuth @Invictus what are your guys’ thoughts on Dominion?

1 Like

Switches to wealth stack: Ends a week long selling cold stream. :rofl:

did you!??!?! @niles

Like 5 seconds ago lol. Needed that mindset was getting shot

1 Like

dude, hell yes!!!

I was also on a cold streak during Genesis, a more social sub, then instantly went hot when i went back to a HOM custom

1 Like

Career saving advice :pray:

1 Like

that’s what we’re here for!

Genesis had me really going into my sales process, re-writing my script, and overall just overthinking when I just needed to focus on actually doing more selling.

1 Like

you’ll probably have a really good bloom

Wow support gave me a great answer regarding sales and many subliminals.

1 Like