Opinions needed for Project Invictus

TF man :joy: :joy:

Positively accruing “power” over people generally means convincing them to redirect their energy toward helping you fulfill a potential, possibly mutual goal.

For example, would you say that I have power here at SubResults? Of course. How is it accrued? By creating products that you want to buy and use. We have mutual goals. I help you fuel your self-growth, you help me grow my business / mission.

Negatively accruing “power” means obtaining it through intimidation and fear. All power is fickle, but the negative polarity evokes a very visceral response in people – a counterbalance, so to speak – and eventually, someone will violently try to seize their sense of power back.

The question you have to ask yourself is which pole do you represent? I’d recommend using the Expansion, Restriction, Balance method to create the perfect custom.

Two cores. 5 expansion, 5 restriction, 5 balance. Use the extra space for result boosters, or leave them empty.

9 Likes

I have no idea what this is referring to. Could you elaborate on what restrictions, expansions, and balances are?

2 Likes

I’m in the governmental sector, in a country where influence and name matter more than anything, while Chosen is good, sometimes being nice and inspiring isn’t enough in certain societies.

again, you dropped even more nuggets for me hahaha.
but truth to be told, your first point about positive power is what I want, which is why I removed modules that would be considered “edgy” (fenrir, fearsome, etc), as I want to be influential and have power while being able to make people feel good about following me.

the mutual goal that I would want for my “followers” would be the value they receive from my influence over them, and I have already seen enough at work and in my regular day-to-day life, that proved to me that people here want to be led by me.

I tried something similar, but instead, I was like “inner power, outer influence, and fun”.

Inner:

• mastermind
  • carpet Diem ascended
  • natural winner
  • architect
  • way of ROI
  • Tyrant

Outer:

• Whispered power
  • Entranced
  • Ethereal presence
  • direct influencing aura
  • Lifeblood fable
  • Dominion

Fun:

• FSRS
  • The wonder
  • code of loyalty
  • song of joy

Physical extras:

• APS: head
  • Physical Shifting Sexiness

but I see what you mean, I might seem a bit with the way I was saying what I wanna do with this, so I’d ask you, how would you rearrange them (with modifications).

2 Likes

Restriction would be subs that resonate with your core (Example: I’m an ENTP, so stark gels extremely well with me)

Expansion would reflect on things you want to acquire/learn/expand on (example: me using Mind’s eye)

balance would be for a sub to keep you balanced so you have something in a different area that is important to you, that would be a different focus than the 2 above, in a way (example: me using EF)

@Seeker do you mind linking the post by Saint where he went a bit deeper about the concept, please :slight_smile:?

2 Likes

Here’s the first one: Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2) - #314 by SaintSovereign

Scroll down through those posts. We haven’t made an exact summary yet.

1 Like

What do you think would be good for a ESTJ?

1 Like

I’m not really the best person to ask, so maybe you should ask @SaintSovereign directly instead, but this could work for you.

Restrictive (to ground you): Stark, Chosen, or DD
Expansive (an area you want to grow in): R.I.C.H, Limitless (or QL), mogul, maybe even HoM.
Balance (to balance your stack): PCC, ME, or even Sage I suppose.

again, it’s better for Saint to chime in, rather than taking my word for it.

FIRE on Daredevil:

“It includes some elements from Ascension, Primal and Sex and Seduction, but it is a completely new program in its own right. It’s all about becoming a social beast and mastermind.”

1 Like

I would have thought chosen core would make sense alongside stark… Since its a coordinating leading role.

1 Like

Stark should also cover that, plus stark has extra benefits which I love as well.

Well the custom isn’t to support just my job, but to support doing the things I want.

Chosen would help, and honestly I would add it if @SaintSovereign said I’d be fine with those 3 cores (Stark + PCC + Chosen), but at the same time, I think there will be times when I won’t be able to do what needs to be done with Chosen in there.

Like for example, networking is fine, right? But on Chosen, I didn’t even want to use nepotism to get a higher paying job, because it felt like cheating, however, without Chosen, I felt sad that I didn’t use those means just because I wanted to do the “right” thing.

1 Like

He has done his home work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wou Idris Elba was perfect in TV show Wire.

1 Like

He was chill, but he was acting too unimpressed when I performed for him :unamused:

Don’t like people who try to hide their amazement.

Btw I remember that Stark should have pcc within, at least as I remember in Qv2. So you can take Chosen over that.

1 Like

Well, it’s probably similar scripting, but not the whole thing, and there are many things about PCC that I don’t think are present in stark.

Also, Chosen would be a bit too “nice” compared to pure PCC + Stark.

You are maybe right.
In my opinion, if someone wants to be a master of persuasion the best way is to be a leader.
Everyone follows a leader.

I think warm Alpha is better than cold Alpha. And if you have a concern to be too much “nice” you can always add modules like Manipulus or Fenrir.

2 Likes

Hmmmm
@SaintSovereign can I have both PCC and Chosen with Stark at ZPT level, instead of ZPT2 :pleading_face:?

1 Like

Btw your country is in the spotlight for the EU right now due to wanting to end taking Russia’s gas and wanting to take more from your country as LNG.

1 Like

Qatar is in the spotlight for many things atm :sunglasses:

1 Like