Openmind - DaredevilQ + RebirthU

Usage:
1 x Rebirth U (day)
2 x Daredevil Q (night)
** 5 days on / 2 days off

Goal:
To be happy, confident and outgoing.

I’ll use this log to provide weekly updates. I’ll maintain the usage as written above for at least the first week before making any adjustments. I had a meeting this morning which happens every week, so I can use it as a type of benchmark. I should know if it’s working though, hopefully the subliminal combination can help me to break free from some of the unconscious things that hold me back.

5 Likes

That’s a great routine you chose for a start. I’m confident you’'ll get great results, just stick to your stack and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve had some reconciliation but it seems to be improving. I felt like something released last night after a series of powerful dreams. Feeling pretty damn good today.

It’s funny I don’t resist EmperorQ or PCCQ but a sub that encourages me to be social induces deep despair lol

1 Like

That might be caused by RebirthU which is trying to reframe your old-self into your new sociable identity. Some people experienced this kind of reconciliation while on RebirthU. I’m glad you’re another user who decided to run RebirtU alongsode with a major title. I’m gonna do the same with Stark or Emperor when I’m done with my healing stack.

2 Likes

Cycle 1 Notes

-5 days on / 2 days off
-RebirthU x1
-DaredevilQ x2

The week started with a lot of dreams, and anxiety increased during social situations. As the days went on, my emotional and mental state improved. I was focused on what I needed to get done and I was less interested in analyzing past social interactions for the purpose of identifying how people may have perceived me. I did have an embarrassing experience on the second off day (yesterday) and that took me a few hours to get over but that kind of shit happens sometimes.

When interacting, internal rigidity remains and certain types of people appear uncomfortable or intimidated. I have not observed any dominance challenging behavior from stronger alpha personality types like I have experienced when using other subs. During several emotional low points, I rationalized switching subs to something like emperor to avoid feeling weak and vulnerable. I will push on though because perhaps the greater struggle will result in greater results. I’ll use the same usage schedule for another week and report back again at the end of cycle 2.

1 Like

Just to finalize this log, it was another failure, I just don’t work with daredevil for some reason. I tried it twice now and I just feel like shit. I’ve been back on the subliminals using rebirth U on day 1, 3, 5 with PCCQ on day 1,2,3,4,5, taking day 6,7 off, doing that for 2 weeks, then substituting PCCQ with EQ for 2 weeks.

Seems pretty good although EQ makes me a bit of a phsyco. I am productive as hell but not very nice or friendly even to my own family and I just don’t give a shit. Today is the last day of the 2 week EQ cycle, I think I will try something else. I love the productivity part of the sub, I feel like I need to be doing something all the time and I get a lot of stuff done, but I am so pissed off. If I’m not working or fucking then I’m generally pissed off lol.

5 Likes

Just to further add, I might even run Rebirth U 5 days per week and nothing else as an experiment for 2 weeks. I have a feeling it is doing good things. I have a lot of dreams but I don’t know if they come from the Q subs or the rebirth U. Rebirth U appears to trigger conscious memories at random times, as I have a memory of a past event that made me feel like shit, I guess we can call it trauma, and it just pops right into my head. It’s a memory I hide even from myself but even though it hurts to reflect initially, it feels like I am able to let it go pretty easily. I am sure this is from the rebirth U, because the rebirth Q does not do this, but instead it gives me some pretty hectic dreams.

1 Like

This is pretty serious. Sometimes people can become assholes on Emperor, no doubt. What other social subliminals are you curious about? I wonder if StarkQ might be a good fit for you… it’s a very social sub, but not the way that Daredevil and other sexual subs are. It’s meant to make you productive, likeable, famous even.

1 Like

I was becoming an asshole on Emperor. I could easily notice the difference because of my spiritual practices and conscious efforts of being grateful and humble. I had to add Sage Immortal to take away the negative sides of Emperor. I believe Sage Immortal helps strengthen your roots through wisdom oriented thinking and that helps something like Emperor to grow higher. I have always been a strong believer in ensuring my roots are strong and deep. In love with Emperor now, it has helped me become what I was trying hard to become but kept failing. Now I can be assertive and alpha where needed and be humble and kind where needed.

7 Likes