One Journal (Current Stack: Rebirth (ZP) + Chosen From Within (ZP))

Week 1 (Rebirth + Chosen From Within)

I wrote a bunch of waffle but decided to delete it. This stack is a rough ride but it should be worth it. The offline journal work continues, being brutally honest with myself is not easy but I can’t hide forever behind self destructive and self limiting behaviours.

I also decided to take on several 90 day challenges, rather than the weekly goals. I think the challenge aspect will be more motivating.

Until next week…

2 Likes

Week 2 (Rebirth + Chosen From Within)

Hey again. This week has been all over the place. I still write in my offline journal and face the harsh truths of my past to help stop them from holding me back anymore. I have a time distortion problem running this stack. I know it is one week since I last posted, but a part of me feels like it is months. It’s a strange occurrence that is difficult to explain.

I am looking forward to ending this stack. Not because it’s no good, as it could be one of the best yet. But it is so draining, taking a lot of energy away from other activities. I have however stuck with all the daily goals and am noticing the efforts paying off in small ways. This subliminal combination is definitely not helping my social anxiety, but I’m hoping the inner work could pay off in the long run for the social related issues.

I think sometimes about my next stack. I might give both of these subliminals a rest. I have been running Rebirth in combination with other subliminals for a while now and I think it’s time for a break. I have no idea what to run and I need to delve back into the journal work based on my ideal future self. A part of me wants to run Primal / Wanted just to be the cool guy, another part of me wants to get back into Emperor for the motivation / drive, but then I think that the subliminal which most matches my future self is Chosen. I could even run Chosen on its own.

I will start using the weekly goal tracking table again next stack. I keep hand written notes but as soon as I listened to CFW, I lost the motivation to post the results here. CFW has probably worked on something where I do things to impress others more than to improve myself. I’m working on things for myself now more than ever, CFW is helping to heal some inner issues and it results in me looking after myself better.

One more week to go then I’ll start a 5 day washout. I’m going to finish off strong on this one, keeping the journal writing going and continue working on the other daily goals too.

3 Likes

CFW has Regeneration program’s elements in it. It might be draining. You could run it once or twice a week, and notice if that helps feel less draining.

2 Likes