Omni's Journal - Project Find My Purpose

Random Journal Entry

I’m on day 5 of Cycle 6 and I still haven’t recentered myself. Procrastination, laziness, and some self-destructive behaviour have been taking the lead in my life. I find it hard to put into words but I sense some subtle shift in myself but I can’t quite grasp it. Without absolving myself of accountability, I feel that this shift has been pushing me to act out of wack as I subconsciously try to reconcile with the shift.

1 Like

Random Journal Entry

I’m taking charge. I’m committing to being a decision-maker. I think one of the reasons I’ve been feeling odd lately is because I’ve been indecisive on important matters. That is because I’ve been afraid of failure so I though it would be better to do nothing and hurt myself. I realise now that failure is a part of the process. Mistakes help us learn. I might not make the right decision every time but I won’t let that stop me.

Last night, I deposited $47.34 into a new trading account. After a couple of trades, my account balance is at $53.01. An 11.98% gain. I realised the market will always do something, but I should ALWAYS wait for a scenario I have full confidence in.

Yesterday, I decided to prioritise my goals over my social life. This is one of the decisions I’ve been putting off. I’ll do what I can to maintain crucial relationships but I think this is a sacrifice I must make. For now, this appears to be the most effective decision.

A friend sent me this message:

“What if I fall?” a man asks
“But my friend, what if you fly?”

CYCLE 6 REPORT

This will be my last post for a while. I have been going through some mental challenges over the previous 2 months. I don’t think it’s reconciliation because I haven’t felt like switching subs or stopping my subliminal use (at least not permanently.) This feeling isn’t new and probably has nothing to do with the subliminals. Just some stuff I should have probably worked through a while ago.

That said, my 7th cycle begins tomorrow and ends exactly when my exams start. I’ll continue listening as per the listening schedule and journalling as best as I can privately. Until next time, Become Legendary.